2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nonsense? I'm talking basketball in the NBA thread tell me how bynum will make a impact in a series against miami? There not gonna mess up there rotation right now with miami on there *** with the one seed and risk losing it to try and get him in. And I never said I wasn't worried about them they took us to 7 games last year.
So you think dude put in work so that he could play 20 minutes a game for the Cavs but he won't log a minute for Indiana?

laugh.gif
 OK

What nonsense? I'm talking basketball in the NBA thread tell me how bynum will make a impact in a series against miami? There not gonna mess up there rotation right now with miami on there *** with the one seed and risk losing it to try and get him in. And I never said I wasn't worried about them they took us to 7 games last year.

How? by coming into the game on the second tier and still giving the Pacers a big advantage against the second unit. They don't need him to score twenty or pull down a hundred boards but his real impact will be felt when Hibbert gets called for the eventual BS calls that will come from Lebron flopping and he now has another 7 footer who can alter shots and guard the paint just as well as Hibbert can.

What i am saying is Bynum is never gonna be all star caliber again but in 10-15 minutes he's a game changer.

Thing is Bynum Is only really needed against the heat and he's the 3rd center off the bench at this point so with or W/o Pacers are good.... Wade however is NEVER going to be completely healthy again and ya'll NEED him to play at an All star level to beat the Pacers.

They took them 7 last year in a close game..... this year PG has improved by alot, Stevenson has improved by A lot, They added ET, Watson, Scola, Bynum & Copeland.

This Bench is deeper and than the heat and their frontcourt is going to be ABUSED by the Pacers frontcourt.

They took miami to 7 games with wade being completely unhealthy he won't be that injured hopefully this time around. Like I said if wade averages what he's averages now I think its 21 ppg that's all they need. And don't forget bosh was a complete non factor last year also. With oden in the rotation that takes weight off bosh and let's him get into a flow on offense.

They took miami to 7 games with wade being completely unhealthy he won't be that injured hopefully this time around. Like I said if wade averages what he's averages now I think its 21 ppg that's all they need. And don't forget bosh was a complete non factor last year also. With oden in the rotation that takes weight off bosh and let's him get into a flow on offense.

Just how the addition of Turner takes pressure off of PG & Lance of the defensive side of the ball and can help them preserve more energy for offense. This Pacers team is built in such a way that their Star player can be having an awful offensive night and they are gonna be right there at the end. and if Wade wasn't 100% last year what makes you think that he's going to have more success this year against a team that is better defensively than they've ever been and Primarily guarding a young guard who has all the confidence in the world right now.

What work did he put in for the cavs? He was shooting 3s in practice
Putting in work = training.

He's playing on degenerative knees...so it obviously took him some effort this past summer to get into shape and play basketball again.

So again...do you think he'd come back to play 20 minutes for the Cavs...but not play for the Pacers?

Let me end this here...the notion of him "not playing" vs Miami was completely pulled out of your ***. There's nothing that suggests that will happen. I don't know why I'm even entertaining this.

Lakers fans still mad their team sucks, Lakers will never prosper as long as Kobe and Pringles are there. Should have amnestied Kobe.

Lakers should be bad for AT LEAST another 2 years.

Enjoy.

when Hibbert gets called for the eventual BS calls that will come from Lebron flopping and he now has another 7 footer who can alter shots and guard the paint just as well as Hibbert can.

..... What?

Last edited:
Lakers fans still mad their team sucks, Lakers will never prosper as long as Kobe and Pringles are there. Should have amnestied Kobe.

Enjoy.
kobe this
kobe that
lakers this
lakers that

go the AT route and post pics of your babyguh :wow:

..... What?

Andrew Bynum is just as disruptive on the defensive end as Roy Hibbert.... He has a Huge wingspan, is a great shotblocker, and takes up damn near the same amount of space. As long as he's in shape which i'm assuming he is i see no reason why he can't play the same role for the second unit that Hibbert does for the first.

Putting in work = training.

He's playing on degenerative knees...so it obviously took him some effort this past summer to get into shape and play basketball again.

So again...do you think he'd come back to play 20 minutes for the Cavs...but not play for the Pacers?

Let me end this here...the notion of him "not playing" vs Miami was completely pulled out of your ***. There's nothing that suggests that will happen. I don't know why I'm even entertaining this.

Your not getting what I'm saying I'm not saying he's not gonna play because he's not good enough. He's not gonna play because they already have two seven footers that they use to guard the paint. There rotation is set. They have hibbert and mahini. He's not gonna make a huge impact in a series against miami.

sorry, Indy is just too tough of a matchup for Bosh. He had 7 forgettable performances against them last year & has had 2 more forgettable performances this season. The only hope is Wade.

Enjoy.

your lucky kobe exists or else you wouldnt have anything to do.

i hope tonight lebron and kd jus play one on one and dont pass.

..... What?

Andrew Bynum is just as disruptive on the defensive end as Roy Hibbert.... He has a Huge wingspan, is a great shotblocker, and takes up damn near the same amount of space. As long as he's in shape which i'm assuming he is i see no reason why he can't play the same role for the second unit that Hibbert does for the first.

That's just not true at all

sorry, Indy is just too tough of a matchup for Bosh. He had 7 forgettable performances against them last year & has had 2 more forgettable performances this season. The only hope is Wade.

Oden will give them around 20 MPG, and in those 20 MPG Bosh will return to his normal PF.

He will easily average 20 pts because no one on that team can guard Bosh outside the paint.

Enjoy.
Oh, look, a Lakers post from quik.

<3

Good to have you back on board. Laker bandwagon is empty these days; always room from one of our most loyal contributors. 
nthat.gif

Oden will give them around 20 MP in 7 games
fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom