2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Nene cooking, their offense struggling, and we're only up by two? 
mean.gif

I like what I'm seeing on defense though for the most part.

When Nene is healthy (which is rare) he's easily one of the best offensive bigs in the league.

The only reason why Chicago is up, let alone keeping up with us is free throw's and offensive rebounds. Like I know ****** can box out, it's not that hard

Every playoffs I head over to Spurstalk and am quickly reminded why I stopped going there.

Can't be worse than realGM
Since the game ended, the thread about the series has been a Kobe V Tim Duncan debate. Real GM is terrible too. This is the place I have seen the most constructive basketball discussion on a day to day basis

Every playoffs I head over to Spurstalk and am quickly reminded why I stopped going there.
laugh.gif
 so true but they do come through on the gifs though
Only thing that makes it worth going there. It used to be so good too, IDK what happened. One year it just got bad and every year since progressively worse.

Last edited:

How come
Next to no good discussion goes on anymore. On a rare occasion that they actually stay on topic during a game, all they do is complain about everything. There are next to no rational people left, but they have the gifs on deck like no other.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231591&page=13

Look no further than this travesty to see what Spurstalk is like now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom