2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="571782"]Quote:[/thread]

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless6 hrs

KD: 28 shots. RW: 28 shots. KD: 4-4 in 4th q. RW: 4-12 in 4th q. That's just wrong.

This is just flat out lazy to look at the box score and come to this conclusion :lol: Convinced some of y'all just don't know hoop
Did you really watch that game and think Westbrook's shot selection was not horrible?

Westbrook is one of my favorite players, but he was jacking like no other.

Did you really watch that game and think Westbrook's shot selection was not horrible?

Horrible is a bit of a stretch and lazy. He's the 2nd best player man, he has to score and I guarantee you if you looked at all of his 28 fga's from last night, half came after the play was blown up and he had to make a play.

Toronto got 5,000 people watching OUTSIDE. :lol:

ATL struggling get 5,000 in the building, we need another team in Canada.

I swear some people just look at Westbrook shooting and come to the conclusion that he's shooting too much. Never mind the fact that half of his shots come after he's looked durant's way and Durant is being pushed all the way out to half court line.

So westbrook should just say f the possession, let the shot clock burn out, and risk a turnover to keep feeding durant the ball huh?
Durant catches everything from the 3 point line anyway. This is really on Brooks that he's never open but I would much rather Westbrook make a concerted effort to give KD the ball than shoot a contested mid or leaning 3 like he did. You're kidding yourself if you think Westbrook didn't make dumb*** decisions with the ball last night.

If kD can't get open its on brooks to work it out. Westbrook doesn't have a choice but to shoot a lot of times

Durant catches everything from the 3 point line anyway. This is really on Brooks that he's never open but I would much rather Westbrook make a concerted effort to give KD the ball than shoot a contested mid or leaning 3 like he did. You're kidding yourself if you think Westbrook didn't make dumb*** decisions with the ball last night.

I'm not saying he didn't make dumb decisions last night. I think that's pretty much expected out of him every night :lol: . But, last night was a situation where I could not blame him for taking that many shots. I do wish he would've continued to attack the basket though. There's no reason why he should take seven 3's in a game unless he's making them.

(sigh)

The play in which Perk rebounded RW's miss is a prime example of what I mean. Russ can't even get the ball to durant and if he does, it's a high risk of a turnover or KD is just going to catch it so far from the basket that it negates him getting the ball.

I mean, did y'all not watch what that boy TA was doing on defense last night? It's incredibly easier said than done for westbrook to get durant the ball when he's being pushed all the way to the half court line. I mean jesus

What do u mean im trolling? Im in here telling the truth about Paul George because most of u NON-BALLIN dudes are so impress on how this guy play. Fckin mookie blaylock played better than him. It's just about time I expose that overrated hype fool.

:lol: I don't think anybody is really impressed by PG at this point. This would've made more sense a month ago.

Now, Westbrook's long 2's and 3's are bad decisions, i'm not saying that he couldn't get better shots. But to sit up here and say he's flat out chucking with no regard for getting durant the ball is foolish and lazy.

Horrible is a bit of a stretch and lazy. He's the 2nd best player man, he has to score and I guarantee you if you looked at all of his 28 fga's from last night, half came after the play was blown up and he had to make a play.
As a Point Guard, there is such a thing as making plays for others.  If KD gets taken out of the play, he could try that for a change

Dude really has @Koudie From BroOklyn's posts on his body
Bl3nwTQCYAAhI4N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom