2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

its nothing against Anthony Bennett, its just that he shouldnt have been drafted anywhere near #1.   Cleveland as a franchise is drunk
I wouldn't have drafted Noel either with the #1 too risky, they had someone similar to Vic in Waiters, Otto was a gamble with a low upside.

Bennett was the only one worth the pick.... in upside alone.
however you want to try to justify it i guess.

Have to agree with you guys.

IDK why they took Waiters. 

But they had plenty of options this draft and chose bennett.

Not even gon capitalize his name.

He should be in d league.

They def should've drafted oladipo and tried to get something for waiters. Barnes would've been a nice addition. If they took Barnes instead of Waiters and took Oladipo instead of Waiters, they would be a team of the future.

laugh.gif
  Carmelo's answer is always "I'm thinking about passing too much.  I should shoot more.  Can't be making people better.  Back to Melo-ball."

He's never getting any better:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...s-admits-being-passive-second-guessing-crunch

Carmelo Anthony  has been second-guessing himself and believes he has been a "bit passive" in fourth quarters this season.

Anthony has scored a combined 15 points and has no free throw attempts in the Knicks' three fourth quarters so far. The reigning NBA scoring champion has been preoccupied with trying to mesh with new teammates and adjust to lineups -- and it has him perhaps thinking too much.

"For myself, maybe I'm second-guessing myself as well," Anthony said Monday after the Knicks' practice. "Maybe I'm a little bit passive out there, trying to do things that's out of the norm and trying to make people better at the wrong times.

"That's where I'm second-guessing myself. And I'm second-guessing my shot, and should I take this or should I pass this. I got to get out of that mentality quick."

The most alarming thing about Bennett to me is that of the 12 shots he's taken and missed so far...half of them have been 3's.

Get your fat *** on the block.

laugh.gif
  Carmelo's answer is always "I'm thinking about passing too much.  I should shoot more.  Can't be making people better.  Back to Melo-ball."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...s-admits-being-passive-second-guessing-crunch

Carmelo Anthony  has been second-guessing himself and believes he has been a "bit passive" in fourth quarters this season.

Anthony has scored a combined 15 points and has no free throw attempts in the Knicks' three fourth quarters so far. The reigning NBA scoring champion has been preoccupied with trying to mesh with new teammates and adjust to lineups -- and it has him perhaps thinking too much.

"For myself, maybe I'm second-guessing myself as well," Anthony said Monday after the Knicks' practice. "Maybe I'm a little bit passive out there, trying to do things that's out of the norm and trying to make people better at the wrong times.

"That's where I'm second-guessing myself. And I'm second-guessing my shot, and should I take this or should I pass this. I got to get out of that mentality quick."
lol

Probably should've drafted oladipo
Why would you draft Vic if you just took a two guard in last years lottery?
trade Waiters.

Oladipo future all star.

Waiters future bench player.

:lol:   Carmelo's answer is always "I'm thinking about passing too much.  I should shoot more.  Can't be making people better.  Back to Melo-ball."

Carmelo Anthony
 has been second-guessing himself and believes he has been a "bit passive" in fourth quarters this season.

His job isnt to make his teammates better, its to score the ball, thats feltons duties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom