2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="sea manup"]
[h5] [/h5]

Bill Simmons
1 hr · 

I'm on national TV - today and tomorrow. If you were me, how would you use that forum as well as this Facebook forum plus my Twitter forum to go after the Unfrozen Caveman Racist NBA Owner Donald Sterling? How would you mobilize Clippers fans to protest him on Tuesday night? How would you pressure the NBA into keeping him away from Clipper home games and making him sell the team? Respectful/reasonable suggestions please...
[/quote]Good guy Bill.

DeAndre Jordan posted something about this on instagram about sterling can someone upload it here :nerd:

Last edited:
[h5] [/h5]

Bill Simmons
1 hr · 

I'm on national TV - today and tomorrow. If you were me, how would you use that forum as well as this Facebook forum plus my Twitter forum to go after the Unfrozen Caveman Racist NBA Owner Donald Sterling? How would you mobilize Clippers fans to protest him on Tuesday night? How would you pressure the NBA into keeping him away from Clipper home games and making him sell the team? Respectful/reasonable suggestions please...

If I was Simmons, I would start by asking some of the players WHY they choose to play under a blatantly racist owner who's been doing this **** since '79..

I get the outrage because Sterling is a racist ****, but where was it before today? Sterling's racist ways didn't stop Blake Griffin from re-upping w/ the team. Sterling's racist ways didn't stop CP3 for accepting a trade to the Clippers. Sterling's racist ways didn't stop DeAndre Jordan from getting his $. It goes on and on. These guys know EXACTLY who is signing their checks. If it was as big of an issue as people are making it seem, some sort of stand would have been made YEARS ago. It's a ******* shame.

Sad to say, but this **** will be forgotten in a matter of weeks.

17fidifkwggc3jpg.jpg

57652233.jpg

DSRE121113.jpg

s_sterling_i.jpg

saw on twitter that more content from the Donald Sterling audio will be released in the next couple days 
nerd.gif

All the black players on the clippers should sit out or atleast lose the next 3 gms

so basically forfeit the games and at the same time impair their own careers?

do you really think that's realistic?

They will still have careers but this mess has got to stop. At somepoint you gotta put your foot down regardless of the checks or the love of basketball this is way deeper im really getting tired of this **** yet we in 2014 n the stupidity lingers enough!

All the black players on the clippers should sit out or atleast lose the next 3 gms

Those guy dreamed of one day winning a NBA title. Not winning one for Donald Sterling. They should win in spite of him. Bring the team closer together.

Idc they not gonna win it anyway when your team is predominately black you know better than that sick of this ****

Last edited:
At the end of the day, the all-mighty dollar reigns supreme for a lot of these cats. They don't want food taken off their table based off of principle. If you think I'm making **** up, look at the thread in general about whether or not you could work for a racist boss. People are fine with giving up all of the dignity they have to make good money.

At the end of the day, the all-mighty dollar reigns supreme for a lot of these cats. They don't want food taken off their table based off of principle. If you think I'm making **** up, look at the thread in general about whether or not you could work for a racist boss. People are fine with giving up all of the dignity they have to make good money.
Ding ding ding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom