2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you make some pretty outlandish statements :lol: . Just put any guard on him and he's done :smh: ? How many Chris Paul's do you see running around the NBA fam? Paul is an elite player I don't care small he is. Not just anyone can do what he did and you know this. Coaches and players each have a role to play. If something is not working isn't it on the coach to try to find an answer? Scott Brooks is living off the Thunders talent advantage. He's a **** coach.

You skipped the part when I said I don't think that's the case. Guard shutting him down was your argument. If Paul can do it so can Wall and every other player who defends on CPs level. How can you defend a MVP with 9 inch hight advantage getting shut down in a playoff game? I'm not giving KD a pass by blaming his coach for that. I guess since Paul can shut him down and Brooks is so bad KD is done for this series right?

roll.gif
Wow I missed this. Wonder if its the women or the gay community who want an apology

How do you guys keep taking @sea manup  seriously? He obviously knows very little about basketball and is just baiting people into arguments. So far he's called Haden, KD, Chris Paul Lebron, Dwight, Russell Westbrook, Deron Williams, Paul George, Wade, Dirk, Curry, Parker, Aldridge, Conley, Randolph , Blake, and trash. He's like the un-funny version of @Zyzz  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

How do you guys keep taking @sea manup  seriously? He obviously knows very little about basketball and is just baiting people into arguments. So far he's called Haden, KD, Chris Paul Lebron, Dwight, Russell Westbrook, Deron Williams, Paul George, Wade, Dirk, Curry, Parker, Aldridge, Conley, Randolph , Blake, and trash. He's like the un-funny version of @Zyzz  
laugh.gif

i think you're missing a few names there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom