2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if the Heat shoot 2-16 instead of 1-16 on threes they win the game without controversy.

Lolz c'mon peeps. All it takes is one basket.

Too bad I don't care about the Nets. 
laugh.gif
Many of us don't either...  

Bron is on his way to his 4th straight Finals....

Meanwhile his old team hasn't had a winning season, are constantly in the running for the #1 pick, and have fired Mike Brown twice.

Compare that to when MJ left the Bulls in his prime... It's really eye opening. Bron took the Cavs' soul to South Beach.

Will Jason Kidd throw a  Doc Rivers style hissy fit at the podium tonight, because he has a legit reason to be pissed. Paul Pierce should have been at the line with a chance to tie the game.........

Not to mention all the baby **** soft calls that LeBron got in the 4th quarter

It is what it is. Every other game has a huge controversial call. Feels like the WWF for adults. All the who will team up drama, stars built up, crooked refs

It's not like it isn't obvious. If you still watch at this point it's on that person honestly.

Bron is on his way to his 4th straight Finals....

Meanwhile his old team hasn't had a winning season, are constantly in the running for the #1 pick, and have fired Mike Brown twice.

Compare that to when MJ left the Bulls in his prime... It's really eye opening. Bron took the Cavs' soul to South Beach.

What are you even talking about? Who asked about this? :lol:

I don't think I've ever watched a game where lebron has straight up killed the opposing team without some sort of tom foolery.

From a purely basketball perspective I'd rather watch an in his prime Kobe.

Don't remember any superstar ever getting away with as much murder on the offensive and defensive end as lebron does
Lol... tough to argue.  That's why I watch the NBA less and less.   I'm all about the NFL and MLB... even the NHL is getting more love than the NBA the last few yrs

so that chart isnt even gonna show the lakers other titles? LOL
im not even a lakers fan. but you cannot even compare

my goodness, i'd love to hold hands with maggio

Last edited:
All nba players with commercials gotta stay in the playoffs. Rule pissed down to Adam for yours truly , David *Note to refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom