2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh i hate when people call these dunks crazy or posters. the guy tried to take a charge, nice dunk but if the guy defended the dunk then yea. its a poster. taking a charge.. nah

Huh? :lol:

the dunk wasnt anything special or a post.

the guy stood there

i guess most people forgot what an actual posterization is these day, the guy should be defending or even jumping against the dunker...

standing to take a charge is nothing to write home about or post.

Man I'd do some horrible sodomy if the Pacers could get Marcus Smart.  He'll be long gone, but I love his potential/game

You see this reminds me of how the Bobcats went and selected MKG over Harrison Barnes just because he can dunk n play hard but in all honesty MKG some cheeks
mean.gif
MKG is a very solid all around player for his age, he will be good.

Remember Barnes stayed at UNC two years because he couldn't live up to the hype his freshman year. MKG came into the league at 19. So keep that in mind when you compare them.

MKG has a better all around game than Barnes and is a way better defender, only thing Barnes is better at is shooting/scoring.

How does he have a better all around game than him if you just said Barnes is a better shooter/scorer?

?

?

Oh he is a better ball handler and passer.

Don't matter because MKG cant shoot and isnt a scorer. He is just another Gerald Wallce.

Barnes plays D#.

If im starting a franchise im taking Barnes over MKG. I like MKG though. But Barnes can rebound too.
To be fair being "just another Gerald Wallace" is far from a bad thing.

anyways, tell me this

isnt eerily similar to this

WHO THE HELL SAID BEING GWALL IS A BAD THING???

But yes those vids do look similar.
my bad, I must have misinterpreted what you meant.

but yeah, I've been calling it for months now.  Andrew Wiggins reminds me alot of Gerald Green with a higher ceiling.  Gerald Green was pretty hyped coming into the league, hopefully college can help Wiggins can realize that potential that Green never did

Who was on NT back in 03?

Anybody remember the "Lebron is an athlete who can't shoot...Melo is the nba ready guy who's a winner" debates?

This feels eerily similar. 

Who was on NT back in 03?

Anybody remember the "Lebron is an athlete who can't shoot...Melo is the nba ready guy who's a winner" debates?

This feels eerily similar. 
Wasnt on NT in 03, but this nonsense was everywhere. Its the main reason why I am not weighing in on this topic, I have learned my lesson about jumping to conclusions regarding high school and college talent. The term "NBA ready" is so arbitrary

the guy stood there

i guess most people forgot what an actual posterization is these day, the guy should be defending or even jumping against the dunker...

I'm not gonna debate the semantics of what makes a "poster".  Maybe you're right.  But in a way it's worse because most guys get outta the way if they're not in good position and the guy pretty much gets ***** slapped on a halfassed charge attempt.  NT.  Where dudes will disagree with you just to stroke their e peen.

Yeah after how much beasley underachieved these dudes still get hyped off of highlight tapes and want to compare these players to the top dudes in the league

My favorite one tho shabazz=harden

the guy stood there

It looks vicious though haha

meh i hate when people call these dunks crazy or posters. the guy tried to take a charge, nice dunk but if the guy defended the dunk then yea. its a poster. taking a charge.. nah

Huh? :lol:

the guy stood there

So kemp on lister isn't a poster either right? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to need Jennings to shoot the ball at least 5 fewer times a game.. and give those shots directly to Drummond.

No one wants to see him shoot below 40% and 18 times a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom