2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs have no interest in sending Bennett to the dleague. Could do him some good. A number one pick has never been sent to the dleague...

why put him in the d league if hes getting minutes, yeah hes playing terrible but so is the whole team

He'll be able to get more minutes, get in shape faster and boost his confidence against lesser competition. He needs to know what it feels like to be THAT GUY again.

Last edited:
One word: Confidence.

Won't happen tho.

That's what happens when you draft a chubby 19 year old with asthma and sleep apnea.

Valanciunas or Leonard would have been understandable/defensible draft picks at the time.

Chris Grant tried to "outsmart" the league and is looking like a dumbass and will be jobless if they are in the lottery again.

Last edited:
The Cavs were going to lose games either way, they could've waited for him.

Last edited:
I think sending a #1 pick to the d league would hurt his confidence since he would be the first #1 pick to go

What was cleveland expecting to happen ?

you draft Anthony bennett number 1 + signed earl clark & andrew bynum

and brought back mike brown as your HC :lol: dion waiters is your starting shooting guard

but you can't believe kyrie irving is picking up bad habits :lol:

Who cares about his confidence? Send that trash *** bum to the D-League until he's ready.
Not sure if serious..... If his confidence is shot then thats it for his as a player, look at Biedrens, hes the perfect example. Got hurt, lost confidence, and was never the same...

Last edited:
who was drafted after TT? at his position?

im forgetting all about that draft, i just did NOT like that pick the second his name was announced

Vesley
Bismack
The Morris Brothers
And Faried at 22

The issue is that Cavs teams was completely rebuilding, they could've taken anyone.

People taken after TT

Jonas
Klay Thompson :smh:
Kiwi
Shump

The only draft pick the Cavs seem to hit on was Kyrie, and that's cause he was considered the clear Number 1 if I remember correctly.

When they have to draft based on their own decisions :smh:
You forgot to mention Vucevic. He is better than both TT and Jonas right now. A lot of teams passed on him though, I don't blame Cleveland for that.

IMO the Thompson pick was fine. Waiters and Bennett were not.

I said this before, if Cleveland tanks again and ends up with another #1 pick this year the franchise should be contracted.

Not sure if serious..... If his confidence is shot then thats it for his as a player, look at Biedrens, hes the perfect example. Got hurt, lost confidence, and was never the same...

If his confidence gets shot cause he went to the d league for a few games then why would you want him? That's proving he's weak. Him staying in the nba ain't gonna fix his issues. He needs to develop, he needs to go to the d league and beast a little bit

What was cleveland expecting to happen ?

you draft Anthony bennett number 1 + signed earl clark & andrew bynum

and brought back mike brown as your HC :lol: dion waiters is your starting shooting guard

but you can't believe kyrie irving is picking up bad habits :lol:

:rofl: the league blessed that team with 4 top 5 picks the last 3 drafts & so far its looking like they went 1.5 out of 4 smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom