2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Pacers ignore Hibbert in the previous game, I'm delighted to see Houston's guards actually looking for & passing the ball to their center.

Last edited:
So noel is being held out this season to recover. But he can take ally oops off the backboard In Reebok commercials.
Photoshop. His ol' dead *** leg was just hanging there. I'm not sure I can think of 3 better spokesman to sell to sell your uninspiried, destined for TJ Maxx 9.99 clearance rack brand of lazy hybrid sneaks.

He's already a better shot blocker than Prime KG
Its been 11 games man 
indifferent.gif

So noel is being held out this season to recover. But he can take ally oops off the backboard In Reebok commercials.
Photoshop. His ol' dead *** leg was just hanging there. I'm not sure I can think of 3 better spokesman to sell to sell your uninspiried, destined for TJ Maxx 9.99 clearance rack brand of lazy hybrid sneaks.
That Isaiah Thomas hate :wow: :wow: :wow:

never thought I'd see that on NT :lol:

Stunt double? And is that the really the best they could do? Those 3?

Its funny knicks fans were so hyped up for this season :rofl:, getting robbed by amare and gave someone who will never play in a knicks uniform a guaranteed contract just so his brother would be happy

well they had no choice since adidas owns reebok.

they have nobody but derrick rose.

timmy d and dwight howard couldnt sell strawberry flavored virgin strange

But cmon wall had his own signature line, now hes just another adidas dude wearing pro models, while reebok has a commercial with 2 bench players and a rookie smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom