2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Harden missed that FT. Props to Dallas though, I wasn't even paying that much attention to the game cuz it was a blowout then I turned back to see Dallas cutting into the lead and they just kept hitting shots.

Bobcats/Hornets 

pimp.gif

ehhh dwightmare is over. im sure he knows he will look bad if he tries that bull again. so i think he learned his lesson and wont speak about that stuff no more

ehhh dwightmare is over. im sure he knows he will look bad if he tries that bull again. so i think he learned his lesson and wont speak about that stuff no more

he learned his lesson? he did it twice...

usually with something like that you learn after the first time.

if Harden keeps ignoring to play defense things will get back, 100%.

[quote name="bakedFresh707"]Dwightmare pt.3

coming soon
You heard it here first. :lol:

Well, technically, I'm quoting you, so people heard it from me second.

I mean, unless it counts that I said it first in the Lakers thread a couple weeks ago when we beat the Rockets, meaning I was first.

Bottom line: it's coming. :lol:

Only queston is the order:
A. "I need more touches, but the coaches call the shots."
B. "I need more touches, but I'm not the one who starts the offense."
C. "Our defense is terrible."

Actually, C has already happened. So I'm'a gooooo... C-A-B.[/quote]

:lol:

it was a joke in the Laker thread Ska,

but as the season progresses the reality of a pt.3 happening becomes more evident.

you can see the frustration in Dwights face. Dude is all smiles when he signs, than you can see his basketball soul leave slowly as the losses pile up

he learned his lesson? he did it twice...

usually with something like that you learn after the first time.

if Harden keeps ignoring to play defense things will get back, 100%.
This.

It's like the saying:

"Fool me once, strike one,

Fool me twice, strike three"

Last edited:
Prior to the season the Knicks-Nets banter on which team will run and represent NY has turned out to be calamitous for both parties.

jr4nlj.jpg

This is the 2nd game without Steph where GSW is struggling to crack 80 points :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom