2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAR.

That UConn pipeline. El-Amin, Brown, Gordon, Allen, Rip, Ollie.

Felipe Lopez. Bootsy. Hatten. Cook. Erick Barkley.

ben wallace made 4 allstar games without ever avging more than 10 points in a season 
sick.gif

his block on shaq in the playoffs that year 
sick.gif

wade's acrobatic layups in the same playoffs run 
sick.gif

joey crawfords finals performance 
sick.gif

Ben Wallace is Rodman esque. Met Ben at Kiss n Fly in NYC with Tay night before a Nets game. Groupies D riding in VIP and following like puppies to Greenhouse.

I've told this story before on NT.

My college ex lived with me for a couple months. We broke up after a year and a half of dating. She threw out my entire Michael Jordan collection.

Probably worth a couple grand easily. Cards, memorabilia, etc.

That's just ridiculous. I would have sold her purses on eBay. Every Girl loves there expensive purses. Should have put em up for auction

Depth was Portland's problem last year.

Core of Lillard, LMA, Batum, Wes.

Then you have Mo, Fropez, T-Rob, Wright.

Dark horses like Barton, Claver, Crabbe, Leonard, Freeland.

CJ healing up.

Last edited:
I must say, the Lebron celebration has gotten corny to me.

It was unique when he did it against Cleveland, but after the Samsung commercial and this game... >D

My Favorite player growing up was Glen Rice circa Lakers :pimp: :pimp: #41 all day

That Houston and Spreewell duo was awesome to me :smokin

Put a fork in Derrick Rose y'all. He'll be a shell of his 2011 MVP season. It's gonna be inevitable that he'll have to overthink for the rest of his career cause he now realizes he isn't made of titanium and steel. The ACL and MCL were both non contact injuries so just imagine now when he bullies himself trough traffic. He's gonna be apprehensive. This is one of the sadder NBA stories in recent memory.

Is there anyway KG and Paul can comeback to Boston? Do it Danny! They're clearly not and never was feeling Brooklyn. They foresaw this and they want out.

Random thought but is Glen Davis the no.1 option on Orlando? The guy is pretty good.

LeBreezy has to have had some type of under the radar surgery we don't know of because his knees have never been ailed. The heck does this guy eat? He's another superstar that depends on his athleticism heavily. Only injuries LeBreezy has had are a sprained ankle, tennis elbow and sore back? The man is amazing.

Here are some random throwback names...

Etan Thomas, Anthony Peeler, Devin George, Ihme Udoka, Mikey Moore, Fred Hoiberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom