2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
824053704.gif

this guy.

:rofl: :rofl:

That's the world's most perfect hairline. Even Keith Sweat is envious.

A 7'2" 300 pound guy whose not asked to score? Aiight, guess he'll beat on Robin Lopez and Patrick Patterson until Wade and Lebron takes his lunch when it counts again

Theyre 13-1 does it matter if he scores or not?

Lakers need to tell nash to reconstruct his contract and give up half that money. hes making 10 mill next season
sick.gif
mean.gif
Ok, I'm a noob to this. If he's making $10 mill next season and Kobe's making 24 mill next season, how much more can the Lakers take on for just next year alone? How much do $ they have for spending? What's the cap? If they go over, how much would they go over by etc.

Last edited:
They really don't care for the East :rofl: after the 82 game schedule they'll have a solid two weeks off :smh:

Bradley Beal has been experiencing soreness in the same right leg that brought a premature end to his rookie season and had it examined on Monday afternoon, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

The team is expected to provide an update on Beal’s status Tuesday morning, but his availability for the Wizards’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers – and beyond – remains uncertain.

ESPN/ABC NBA analyst Bill Simmons speculated on Twitter that the Wizards are worried Beal will “miss extended time” after aggravating a stress injury that caused him to miss the final eight games last season and kept him sidelined through August.

Link

I posted this 2 days ago:

Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

I have ZERO issues with our starters. Our starting 5 is talented enough to lead this team to a 5th seed at best...however, games will be lost due to the ineptitude of the bench. Which will in turn have a negative effect on the starters. Case in point, Brad Beal. Look at the minutes he's logging. If he doesn't have a stress fracture somewhere by the ASG, I'd be surprised. SOMETHING needs to be done.

:stoneface:

Must be nice to be the reigning MVP, LeBron gets to be "home" for Thanksgving, and for a few days when they play the Cavs on Wednesday. Guess the NBA is doing him a solid by having him in L.A. for Christmas. Getting the Nick Saban treatment on scheduling...

Yeah, the Heat's video-bombing act isn't that bad. I was just in a bad mood last night. But I'm still going to root against the Heat because they've won enough. And I also still think D-Wade is a bit of a cornball/douche. Bosh I actually like because he's just strange - it's not forced.

i wish Wade broke his arm doing that

bosh wannabe
eek.gif

mean.gif

Yeah, the Heat's video-bombing act isn't that bad. I was just in a bad mood last night. But I'm still going to root against the Heat because they've won enough. And I also still think D-Wade is a bit of a cornball/douche. Bosh I actually like because he's just strange - it's not forced.
I lol'd..

Kobe contract is horrible and will cripple the Lakers going forward, Jim Buss a fool.

I understand you have to keep Kobe for PR sake but his coming off an Achilles tear with damn near two decades of NBA ball on his body. He's obviously great on offense but doesn't even attempt to play defense anymore. Can't add two max players now because you paid an aging offense only superstar max money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom