2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
touch fouls dont work on lebron. when will the refs realize that nobody is acutally trying to hurt bron. dude is coming at you full speed, what else can you do???

Roll out a red carpet and let him dunk. It's clear the league doesn't want him to be stopped

Yea they need to dump sage for beadle...she actually has a sports opinion and isn't just a pretty face to look at

the thing with beadle, is that she just doesnt let them ramble on. i remember her basically telling bill to get back to the topic when he was basically rambling and asking doug what his thoughts were on the gm. usually, he's just sitting there listening to jalen and bill rambling. it's cool if it is a podcast, but sometimes, you got to talk about the gm. they arent tnt, be yourself.

Last edited:
the thing with beadle, is that she just doesnt let them ramble on. i remember her basically telling bill to get back to the topic when he was basically rambling and asking doug what his thoughts were on the gm. usually, he's just sitting there listening to jalen and bill rambling. it's cool if it is a podcast, but sometimes, you got to talk about the gm. they arent tnt, be yourself.

That's a good thing. That cast is trash

Nets gonna get blown out second half

i really hate this second round. so excitement, every game is a blow out.

idk if the Spurs game is even worth watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom