2013 Air Jordan IV "3m?" Orange

Imo bringing out a new color way or 2 of a retro isnt really a bad thing, i mean the oreos and cool greys were retro+ colorways but damn putting out 50 different new colorways of a shoe in a years time just dont make sense, especially when they're all pretty bad. Coming soon.. Jordan 4 phat, jordan 4 alpha, jordan 4 nu' retro, Air pollution jordan 4 super phat jeep liberty QS

my bad fellas created a thread on the red tongue 4's didn't see the topic was already being discussed, is there a way to delete a  thread here, just curious not trying to have the same thread twice..

my bad fellas created a thread on the red tongue 4's didn't see the topic was already being discussed, is there a way to delete a  thread here, just curious not trying to have the same thread twice..

I just deleted it.

I need to see some better pictures before I'll throw em under the bus. But whats up with all the IV's coming out THIS year?! We have green glows, toros, now the stealth/grey cement oreo joints, possibly these, and ALSO the lightnings still rumored to come out. That's almost as many models as last year, and last year was the year of the IV! IV's are my favorite, but this is just too much.

Please remake the black laser Iv LS's 
nthat.gif

you can only fool us for so long , soon enough, jordans will be sittin on shelves again! then maybe they will up their quality and learn to not mess with us making their shoes "iconic" (from their jordan XI box
JB will just say it's a QS and you'll see everyone thirsty for em.

you can only fool us for so long , soon enough, jordans will be sittin on shelves again! then maybe they will up their quality and learn to not mess with us making their shoes "iconic" (from their jordan XI box
i'll agree that the quality for these past retros have been really bad, especially the IV"s. problem is that now days, jordan brand is so iconic and the hype is high as ever, it's going to be hard for them to sit like they did in the past.

IV's especially won't sit on shelves even if they come out with awful colorways.

Jordan Brand is creating their future hype shoes. The next time they retro these plus colorways people willl be treating them the same way we treat the retro OG's. People gone be saying, I can't believe I slept on these the first time around.

Didn't think there would be any Jordan 4 that I didn't like but JB is making 4 colorways I don't want in 1 year... Just give us lightnings, or more cements!

Back
Top Bottom