2013 Altima or 2013 Accord?

not to hijack my own thread but whats the verdict on used cars?

2012 altimas are going for 15k, thats like half price

im not really seeing any accords...i guess theyre that good? lol

i can get ok bmws for cheaper than a good altima

not to hijack my own thread but whats the verdict on used cars?
2012 altimas are going for 15k, thats like half price
im not really seeing any accords...i guess theyre that good? lol
i can get ok bmws for cheaper than a good altima
Used cars are fine, but u have to really check the car history (maintenance...).

Accords def. have the higher resale value. You wouldn't see it lose 50% of its value in just a year. Altimas can. Hell, new Altimas (even 2013) have HUGE incentives. 

When you buy a car (and type), ask yourself how you will use it. If you are getting a DD, def. get an Accord. It's reliable, but also fairly fun to drive, i ncomparison to its segment.

I bought a new Accord coupe last year, use that for my 92-mile round trip commute, and have put 24k miles on that beast already. No problems YET (knock on wood haha). 

Get an accord. You fix one up, people will mistake it for a luxury car. You fix up an Altima, it's still an Altima.

I had an altima yrs ago..... it stalled on me several times... trans was shot and just kept ucking up every other month...

Honda will run you to 100000 easy before you even have to do serious maintenence

them Toyota boys know how to put a car together as well...

Def Accord, main thing I hate about Altima is the 20 Gal gas tank, and I swear they lie about their MPG. 

I get better gas mileage in my 330ci I believe than an altima.

go with the Accord man,

my DD is an Accord from 2001 with 203,xxx miles and still running like a champ

I have an 03 Accord with almost 140,000 miles and I still consistantly get over or around 30mpg.
How are you measuring MPG? Just raw estimate?

Pretty much, I know it's not accurate, but it's a good estimate. Miles driven divided by the amount of gas to fill your tank.

Like for example, I literally just filled my tank last night on my way to work. I drove 428 miles since my last fill up and it took me 13.15 gallons to fill my tank, that gives me around 32mpg.

i had a 3.5 altima and completely loved it. i have a family super-hookup at nissan but if i didnt, i would honestly go with the v6 accord instead.

can't be considering NYC uses em for cabs.

yea, The Accord Coupe >>>>> Sedan, The Nissans look good imo, I rode in one when going to a conference for work one time and joint was crazy spacious. What yall think about the new Kia Optima? Them joints look good.

yea, The Accord Coupe >>>>> Sedan, The Nissans look good imo, I rode in one when going to a conference for work one time and joint was crazy spacious. What yall think about the new Kia Optima? Them joints look good.

Optima's are really nice. Really nice design.

Optima's are really nice. Really nice design.
I can't get down with Kia, they just rip off of Honda. The midsize sedans are relatively the same price, so I would never choose the Optima over the Accord, Altima, or Fusion

I didn't know the accord was so much better. I'm starting to change my mind on the Altima

I can't get down with Kia, they just rip off of Honda. The midsize sedans are relatively the same price, so I would never choose the Optima over the Accord, Altima, or Fusion

I actually own a 2010 Forte and I love it! Kia has improved dramatically over the past couple of years and they hired ex Audi designers. One of the main reasons that made me choose the Kia was the great warranty that Kia offers.

Back to the main topic, My brother owns a Honda and he never had problems with it. A good friend of mine had an Altima and even though he loved the ride, it was always one little problem after another.

13' ford fusion is crazy nice when seen up close, seen hispanic dude drivin it in BK near the barclays center last week.  The curves on the car makes it stand out.

13' ford fusion is crazy nice when seen up close, seen hispanic dude drivin it in BK near the barclays center last week.  The curves on the car makes it stand out.

Too bad aint nuffin bigger then a 4 banger is being offered.

Back
Top Bottom