2013 Altima or 2013 Accord?

not to mention its a better purchase cuz its cheaper now and it only runs on regular gas, no premium needed.
Yeah my dude, it seems like the current trend (for the last 10-15 year but esp. now) is to pack as much punch into the smallest package possible

it depends on what angle you view da car market from.

and depending on who's gonna be president next week is gonna shape da way alot of these car coming out are gonna be.

it depends on what angle you view da car market from.

and depending on who's gonna be president next week is gonna shape da way alot of these car coming out are gonna be.
And a lot of companies are starting to produce cars for the 50+ mpg plan that Obama proposed

damn, i gotta admit those modded accords look nice, but at the same time i'm thinkin damn, someone actually spent all that money to soup up an accord :rofl:

theyre goin for the stance rather than performance with these newer Accords

the Accord sedan up there is dope

Last edited:
damn, i gotta admit those modded accords look nice, but at the same time i'm thinkin damn, someone actually spent all that money to soup up an accord :rofl:
Its actually not that much. There's actually minimal mods on those accords as far as appearance. Coilovers ($700) and wheels ($700-1400).
I have a 2010 coupe and alot of mods are DIY if you know what your doing

OK,so I spent about an hour at the Nissan dealer on Friday testing the Altima. I drove all models and have come to a few conclusions:
1.) Spring for the leather.Its amazing quality...better than my 98 Maxima or my friends 08 BMW 328i. The cloth material they use isn't very good.same stuff that's in my 2000 Passat.

2.) Get the v6. The 4 might be theselling point but its very underpowered and the overdrive doesn't help for passing. The v6 is plenty powerful.

3.) Get the SV and skip the S model.

4.) I actually preferred the back up camera screen for my iPod over the navigation touch screen .Don't know why but the touch screen has a boring interface and doesn't show the album cover.

5.) The stock audio system sucks. I played with the levels but it didn't help. The Bose sounded good,but not better than other premium dealer/brand specific audio upgrades. They took out the subwoofer on the 13s as well.

6.) The information screen between the tach and speedo is AMAZING. Between the steering wheel buttons and that info screen,there's little need for ever touching the center stack.

7.) In summation , I'd spring for a v6 SV with navigation.

:rofl: To bad those Accords aren't even heavily modded. All it is a drop and wheels.

You can find elite quality springs like H&R or Tein for like $200. And wheels? that's a given because everybody upgrades their wheels so that's doesn't count as modding.

Last edited:
damn, i gotta admit those modded accords look nice, but at the same time i'm thinkin damn, someone actually spent all that money to soup up an accord
roll.gif
Well if we could all afford Bimmers and Benz's then...

Auto transmissions in the Accord from 98-02 were known for crappy transmissions. Don't know what year op had and whether or not it was an auto or manual but they are known for failing.

This, have a 2000 Accord that trans blew out after 2 years (before I owned it though). I feel issues with the trans starting to surface, but it hasn't blown just yet.

went to see the accord today. kinda mirin now.

didnt go inside cause they didnt have one inside.

gonna test drive the altima on tues, and the accord on wednesday.

13' ford fusion is crazy nice when seen up close, seen hispanic dude drivin it in BK near the barclays center last week.  The curves on the car makes it stand out.

It's a beautiful ride, if I wanted a new car I'd probably buy this.

The Forever On The Road Dead acronym exists for a reason. Consumer Reports ranked ford second worst in reliability with jaguar being the worst. Please, please, please don't spend your hard earned dough on a ford OP...Please....seriously...

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/29/ford-tumbles-to-second-worst-in-consumer-reports-reliabil/

Last edited:
The Forever On The Road Dead acronym exists for a reason. Consumer Reports ranked ford second worst in reliability with jaguar being the worst. Please, please, please don't spend your hard earned dough on a ford OP...Please....seriously...
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/29/ford-tumbles-to-second-worst-in-consumer-reports-reliabil/

I've stated before but i hate this test. I don't care whose on top or on bottom. Reason Ford was ranked low was because of its crappy my ford touch system. The car won't leave you stranded on the side of the road due to a malfunctioning bluetooth system. Consumer reports is a terrible source for information regardless of what your using it for.

Back
Top Bottom