2013 and Beyond ---> Future Tech

We should have this stuff already 
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�

When a robot tells you it's gonna keep you in his 'people zoo'...it's time to find something else to create.

VoidEmperor wrote:
That's sick yo

laugh.gif
 at You're very good looking

son went straight in no hesitation. If it wouldv'e said 'can i borrow you?' I wouldv'e lost it
laugh.gif

When it comes to robots, I'm at a good age where I'll probably see them as viable servants, but I'll die before they get so advanced that they become self-aware and bring on the extinction of the human race.

I, and many of you, should start saving up for a robot servant for the future when they become commercially available.
I'm going to be retired, getting a piggy back ride looking like an old, budget, Asian Diddy.

Just takes a lot of programming. I believe this tech has been possible for a while now, but teams have to debug and get it to a high percentage of successful up time before they can release it on the market. Promising, none the less.

I have no use for a smart window but I want one so bad.

I always think about a robot apocalypse, but then I think what the hell reason would they have to enslave humans? what would we be worth to robots?
laugh.gif

After all the movies, people still want thought processing robots?

I want that Wipeout race car set tho, until the life size jaws drop.

ok but whats the point of the damn robot? @@++ is not gonna get employed and bring me $$$. pointless.

what we should do:

build a working robot
get that robot hired
brings me income

$profit

Back
Top Bottom