2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS. WAIT MIDWEEK FOR SHIPMENTS TO ARRIVE IN WEST COAST. CAPS LOCK SO THIS WILL GRAB YOUR ATTENTION AND TO STOP THE WORRYING

GUYS. WAIT MIDWEEK FOR SHIPMENTS TO ARRIVE IN WEST COAST. CAPS LOCK SO THIS WILL GRAB YOUR ATTENTION AND TO STOP THE WORRYING

Seriously tho. Around here we receive shipments days later. LA is one of the biggest markets next to Houston and NYC, so y'all must be on something to think the west won't receive anything.

I believe the west coast will obviously receive pairs unless footlocker and Footaction were doing something strange and are putting the west coast releases in footactions. I can't see that happening, I just think footlockers launch locator isn't updated fully.

Seriously tho. Around here we receive shipments days later. LA is one of the biggest markets next to Houston and NYC, so y'all must be on something to think the west won't receive anything.
saw the launch locator like wtf......but then again those stores might got shipment today or friday so we could see more ....

I read someone post on twitter that the Fulton Brooklyn location getting these will be turned into a hoh in June. The fact that they're getting these lends a lot of truth to that.

The best answer I can give you is that I know there is a Nike distribution center at Memphis, TN. And well.. Geographically speaking, East coast like New York is a lot closer to there than west cost like LA. And personally, I have taken a couple flights around the world and it is much faster going from west to east than from east to west. I guess that has to do with earth rotation, wind current, etc.

Agreed. LA is too big of a market with too big of a population to feed. I used to wonder why my HoH did enters for raffles on Wednesday and Thursday, so close to RD but I'm guessing that's cause of shipments. Unless east coasters have raffles on Wednesdays and Thursdays too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom