2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some local guy charging 280 for these things. He selling them pretty fast too. I dunno how hard these gonna be to cop out in Cali. Damn. I'm thinking imma bite the bullet and buy so I can sleep Saturday

Agreed. LA is too big of a market with too big of a population to feed. I used to wonder why my HoH did enters for raffles on Wednesday and Thursday, so close to RD but I'm guessing that's cause of shipments. Unless east coasters have raffles on Wednesdays and Thursdays too lol.
The raffle is Wednesday and Thursday for the 6 locations receiving them... As of now.

@ 818shoe,

$280 seems like alot. You're better off with a pre-order for $40 less and you can still go hunt for a pair on your own.

Last edited:
WEST COAST IS A GO.
I just called my local hoh and they said the raffle was on thurs. (and I live in Cali)

GUYS. WAIT MIDWEEK FOR SHIPMENTS TO ARRIVE IN WEST COAST. CAPS LOCK SO THIS WILL GRAB YOUR ATTENTION AND TO STOP THE WORRYING
Source

Nike sends out QS last minute, so release calendars don't have em, and stores get em last min, that's why it's a QS. West is the last to receive. Store around me got the Knicks, Royals, & Celtics few days before release day. That's why stores are telling ppl call back.

Agreed. LA is too big of a market with too big of a population to feed. I used to wonder why my HoH did enters for raffles on Wednesday and Thursday, so close to RD but I'm guessing that's cause of shipments. Unless east coasters have raffles on Wednesdays and Thursdays too lol.
The raffle is Wednesday and Thursday for the 6 locations receiving them... As of now.

@geraldg2309 HOH and other stores get GR weeks prior to releases. Shoes that are in limited quantities are shipped last minute.

@Mark081990 you from LA or New York? Cuz I know more then 10 places

Nike sends out QS last minute, so release calendars don't have em, and stores get em last min, that's why it's a QS. West is the last to receive. Store around me got the Knicks, Royals, & Celtics few days before release day. That's why stores are telling ppl call back.
@geraldg2309 HOH and other stores get GR weeks prior to releases. Shoes that are in limited quantities are shipped last minute.

NY, let me hear it..

All I know outside of the 4 HOH's is Footaction 34th and Kith (maybe).

I'm not saying that list is complete though. I expect an updates list from FL later today or tomorrow and FA to post stores (we already know FA on 34th has them).

Seriously tho. Around here we receive shipments days later. LA is one of the biggest markets next to Houston and NYC, so y'all must be on something to think the west won't receive anything.

Any of my fellow houstoners know of any local spots with these?

NY, let me hear it..

All I know outside of the 4 HOH's is Footaction 34th and Kith (maybe).

I'm not saying that list is complete though. I expect an updates list from FL later today or tomorrow and FA to post stores (we already know FA on 34th has them).

What list are you guys talking about? Cuz I'm sure they're not adding boutiques.

Ok cool. I guess it's HOH policy to have raffles on Thursdays. My local one is probably going to tell me the same.

Any of my fellow houstoners know of any local spots with these?
I think these are gonna be really hard to get in Houston. Just called HOH at Galleria and Northline and they both said they aren't getting em. I'd assume Baybrook HOH isn't getting them either. Premiumgoods says they're getting em FCFS at 11am. Active Athlete might get them too, but I had a bad experience with them concerning the Royals. When I asked the one on Cullen if they're doing tickets for the Royals they told me "VIP only, you can't even get a ticket" so I'm scared the same ****'s gonna happen. Premiumgoods had the Royals, but I was too late for em so idk how much they had. I'm not sure how much they'll have of these pairs. I think that's the best bet for Houstonians based on the knowledge I've been able to find so far.

So even if locations aren't showing up on the FTL launch locator, they may still get them since they are a QS? They stated they won't be having them online.

FTL - The shoe will NOT be available online.

looks like i wont be getting these. more limited than celtics

Last edited:
@NikeSF: @locobans No. We will not be releasing that AJ1. Check with your local Jordan retailers directly for launch info and availability.

[h2]Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG “Black/Metallic Gold” Release Details[/h2]
Share    -
Tweet

Pin It

fdcffd76fe2ac1cbb091a8b1348d9068

April 8th, 2013

Posted by King Cobra

FL-Unlocked-Jordan-Retro-1-Black-Gold.jpg

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG “Black/Metallic Gold” (on sale 4/13/13 for $140). The sweepstakes ticket procedure will begin Wednesday, April 10th and end on Thursday, April 11th. If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Friday, April 12th. To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and if that store will implement the sweepstakes ticket procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here. The shoe will NOT be available online.

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may result in a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom