2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the FTL Launch Locator is wrong, I called 2/3 HOH in Houston and they both gave me a definite "no". Only 1 spot in the whole city is gonna have em.

Just when u think Nike/jb is turning the corner by making more pairs, separate RDs and numerous restocks on most of the shoes, they pull this craziness release. This release is gonna be worse than the royals. I think I'm gonna surrender with this one, the royals gave me enough stress already. Smh.....

Im really thinking about doing a pre-order for $300.
mean.gif
If anyone knows any other pre-orders for cheaper. Please pm me

Don't say royals part2.. It's obvuous JB realizes the flaw in online releases and niketown RSVP releases with all of the bots out there.

They are trying to make this as fair as possible by doing a raffle through FA and FTL.

Fulton is such an odd FTL to be receiving these. I heard in June they are looking to make it a HOH.. Only reason I can see them receiving these is because of what the poster above said. The JB game is ay the Barclay next weekend

Last edited:
It was all good just a week ago...*Jay Z voice*

now I don't even know if my preorder is going come through. 
eyes.gif

Can we stop posting about pre order uncertainty?? There's always a risk whether it'll get canceled or go through.

Yes the risk of it being canceled is higher being that it is very limited but this is all common knowledge. With that being said I hope everyone who has pre ordered and / or wants these gets them.

My friend who is a manager at HOH just text me that only east cost HOH are getting these. 182 pairs are to be sold between all those locations.

Is Europe even getting these?

Btw I'm enjoying how low key this thread is remaining. I hope it doesn't explode like the royal thread did and most people just focus in the 8s :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom