2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks then! Yeah I knew you had 2 pairs coming in. I was wishing ya good luck for RD so you can get that average price down without reselling. I've been trying to find something to do with these extra royals and 88's, I guess I could make some deals. I like the hunt for retail a lot though lol. I hope NT gets most of these!
Thanks man. I'm not reseller though, just trying to get 2 pairs tops. 1 to rock and 1 for later.

Last edited:
I think these are gonna be really hard to get in Houston. Just called HOH at Galleria and Northline and they both said they aren't getting em. I'd assume Baybrook HOH isn't getting them either. Premiumgoods says they're getting em FCFS at 11am. Active Athlete might get them too, but I had a bad experience with them concerning the Royals. When I asked the one on Cullen if they're doing tickets for the Royals they told me "VIP only, you can't even get a ticket" so I'm scared the same ****'s gonna happen. Premiumgoods had the Royals, but I was too late for em so idk how much they had. I'm not sure how much they'll have of these pairs. I think that's the best bet for Houstonians based on the knowledge I've been able to find so far.

Yea I figured if anyone, premiumgoods would have them. Too bad I'm working and can't go :smh:

How long did those royals last over there? Doubt I could stroll in after work and snag them hah

WTH, base on the launch locator, only New York has em? What about the rest of the country? Hopefully that thing is wrong. And pre-order prolly is the smartest way to get these now.

Who confirmed that these will be here in the HOH in Los Angeles? Footlocker just tweeted that they will not have them here.  

^^ I doubt there's anymore solid places to preorder from. If anyone has one though a PM would be greatly appreciated. I'm tryna help my boy get a pair and we both work together w/ crazy hours so getting them from a store just isn't gonna happen. :\

Last edited:
I regret not buying 10 more pairs from CS now
mean.gif

Super limited Only about 4 to 5 footlockers are getting them nation wide... Well i guess i aint getting a pair
mean.gif

New York, Chicago and Miami......thats it huh?  I hope this is some kind of error by footlocker. These cant be that limited

Well damn. Should have pre-ordered them. Decided not to for the Royals or these, hoping to be able to get them for retail. Now it looks like I'll be paying resale for these or not getting them at all 

Serramonte HOH on the west coast (bay area) will have these by raffles.

Other spots like Shiekh SF and Undefeated SF won't know until Thursday.

:pimp:

got only 8 confirmed HOH's so far (2 more than what is listed on this locator). gonna be tough.
I think tough is an understatement. I'm located in Cali and my god this is the first time we dont have any valid/confermed news.
mad.gif

I got 2 preorders from 2 different people..one guy is saying probably not gonna happen and the other wont message me back. Dude also said no online release at all...FML..thought I was good

Everyone calm down. This will pass. Availability will be better than anticipated. Just take a deep breath and wait until more info comes out. Keep calm and carry on.

Actually, I was encouraging everyone to NOT act like it's a matter of life and death, but thanks for coming out.

I'm looking over my pair and I must say the scent of rubber is STRONG. The patent leather is nice though, kinda reminds me of the all black FootAction dunk exclusives from '02

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom