2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The small footlocker on 34th is a HOH. So Niketown NYC is the only nike store getting these? LOL 
nthat.gif

Good luck Fam! I was spewing when i heard this news as i live in Australia.
This is a hypebeasts dream! Watchout for ebay!

Goodluck to those who are in NY

I checked with my spot that usually gets everything. And they usually have their shipments early in the week, as of yesterday, it was "we don't know anything yet, so check back in a few days". I'm honestly a little worried about these, and mind you I got 88s & Royals with ease.
That just means that they wont hit the sales floor b 
mean.gif

I just got a email back from a seller on ebay for my pre-order. He said he has them on hand and will ship Saturday morning. I still dont feel safe though until i get a tracking number. Its gon be a long wait. Lol

what are the chances of b-grades popping up on the market real soon? what are the tells?

Last edited:
I just got a email back from a seller on ebay for my pre-order. He said he has them on hand and will ship Saturday morning. I still dont feel safe though until i get a tracking number. Its gon be a long wait. Lol
Who was seller if you don't mind me asking? Please pm. 'Preciate it

Seem like Cali have the most hypebeasts.just sayin

There might be a lot of hypebeast in Cali, but Cali also has a **** load of the realest heads in the game. With over 38 mil and an influx of busters from places like Minnesota longing to move to the BestCoast your bound to end up with some wanna bees.

Jordan's are becoming so limited I might start wearing Lebrons at least I know they'll be still at the store

Last edited:
My pre-order fell through because the eBay seller could not get the product. Pretty ridiculous that they are taking people's money when they have no idea whether they will get the product or not. They sent my refund to paypal and now I'm hearing paypal is going to sit on it for up to 30 DAYS !! Wow. Never again. Retail or bust is the f*cking truth. I'm living by it from now on. This is incredibly inconvenient.

Leave that fool badd feedback with this info in it. People will stop buying. Sorry but thats the risk he takes selling stuff he doesn't have. F^%K a reseller.

the limited bs on these is making me doubt anyone will want my royals
grin.gif
 I guess i'm sitting this weekend out and will just enjoy the donaire vs. rigondeaux fight go rigondeaux
tongue.gif

Just got the word these dont release this saturday in europe. Like they did with the white cements 88s it will be a later release.

the limited bs on these is making me doubt anyone will want my royals >D  I guess i'm sitting this weekend out and will just enjoy the donaire vs. rigondeaux fight go rigondeaux :tongue:
could be a boring fight, two counterpunchers don't usually make for an exciting fight. I see the fight as more interesting than exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom