2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I walk into footlocker and ask about the 1s they ask for id give me a tkt but do not ask my size.......mmmm are they just appeasing the public n doing something else??? Nope not paranoid this fl only had 14 pairs of 13s hgg on release day!!!!

Ok so I walk into footlocker and ask about the 1s they ask for id give me a tkt but do not ask my size.......mmmm are they just appeasing the public n doing something else??? Nope not paranoid this fl only had 14 pairs of 13s hgg on release day!!!!
Most don't ask your size. They call on Friday and ask you what size you want if it hasn't been claimed yet. Some do ask your size though. I have quite a few raffle tickets between myself and my siblings running in on their way to school and work. NYC>>

if i cant get my hands on these, i may just grab the Celtics on discount and will customize them to look like a all leather version of the Black Golds :smokin

If you went in yesterday I think you can go in today and get more tickets. They wont remember you its NYC fam 
mean.gif

if i cant get my hands on these, i may just grab the Celtics on discount and will customize them to look like a all leather version of the Black Golds :smokin

Not a bad idea..just gotta find a way to get rid.of that parque floor

Last edited:

its called a raffle ......

Im gonna stop by my Villa in the am on sat and see if they got them. They said they not but they also lied to me about the royals too.

Anyone in the DC area know if any stores around here are getting these 1's?

I know HOH PG Plaza and HOH Montgomery Mall ARE NOT getting them.

Any help would be appreciated

Im gonna stop by my Villa in the am on sat and see if they got them. They said they not but they also lied to me about the royals too.
thats the best way... cause alot of times these stores get bombarded with calls...my fnl just tells people we not getting them even if its a gr when u call...

how does it work? wouldn't they need to know your size or is size first come first served if your number is drawn? I don't get it
Depends on the store.  Some have you write down your size.  If they pull your ticket and that size is gone, you get nothing.  Other stores don't have you write down a size.  When they call, they ask your size.  If it there are none in that size left, they will tell you what is left and you can choose.  You'd have to ask the store their procedure because it isn't a company wide policy at any of the stores.

Cali isn't the only place getting screwed either.  Now you're getting a taste of what the rest of us put up with when Cali and NYC get everything else and we are left out of that too.  Both of those places residents feel entitled to everything good in the world though, so I can see why you're shocked.  It just isn't justified.

Most of us get screwed on every release even when they release them in our living room.  So now some of the Cali ppl know how it feels to not have a connect.

damn that's incredibly stupid. I almost don't even want to cop anything anymore but I know ill feel salty if I miss too many classics
eyes.gif

And I suggest no one waste any (valuable) time on the RSVP for NTNY lol.. the Hashtag should be "CLOSED" lol bc by the time that pic loads its already going to be over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom