2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 23isback.com The Celtic 1s are coming out and the retro 1 93 is coming out. Can anybody confirm the release of the 93s?

On 23isback.com The Celtic 1s are coming out and the retro 1 93 is coming out. Can anybody confirm the release of the 93s?

Yea local store here in LA confirmed that they're gonna have the 93s. I know FL are handing out tickets today.

Personally I don't like the Jordan 1 fusions and neither do a lot of Jordan heads so they'll probably be up on the shelves for weeks, if not months. I just saw the AJ1 96 last Saturday at FL shelves. But the OG 1s are a different story. I'm assuming the Celtics and patent leather black/gold are gonna be as hard to gt as the Royals.

Personally I don't like the Jordan 1 fusions and neither do a lot of Jordan heads so they'll probably be up on the shelves for weeks, if not months. I just saw the AJ1 96 last Saturday at FL shelves. But the OG 1s are a different story. I'm assuming the Celtics and patent leather black/gold are gonna be as hard to gt as the Royals.
I feel ya i dont think ive liked one fusion yet but i saw these bugs 1's in person and to be honest they pretty clean and way better than the 13 inspired 1's. if there wasnt all these other releases this month for me i would pick up. If its still sitting in a few months i might use a FNL WC card and cop..

Last edited:
NDC release calendar did have these and the Celtics scheduled for this Saturday, 4/6. However, their calendar has been updated and you will no longer find those shoes on those dates. Nor will you find them on the 13th.

Here is a tweet from a few hours ago for all of you interested.
NDC will NOT be releasing them.

View media item 346643

NDC release calendar did have these and the Celtics scheduled for this Saturday, 4/6. However, their calendar has been updated and you will no longer find those shoes on those dates. Nor will you find them on the 13th.

Does NDC not release Jordan 1s or what

So finish line and NDC confirmed they're not getting these or the celtics. So who is besides ftl/eastbay/FA?

Damn, no NDC? Didn't FNL say the same thing? I guess they're shipping straight to resellers. :smh:

Only EB and FNL will release these. FTL is not carrying these, all info via twitter.

Only EB and FNL will release these. FTL is not carrying these, all info via twitter.
So finish line and NDC confirmed they're not getting these or the celtics. So who is besides ftl/eastbay/FA?
He's most likely right FNL and EB look like the go to guys but FTL, FA,Champs might get them but wont know until wednesdayish, Check Sheikh too. This thread has been quiet so im hoping it stays like this but im sure next week it will pick up after the celtics drop this saturday. 

I really need a pair of these for myself and for my little brother. But after the royal release I have zero confidence. And not feeling like paying resell for these like I did with the royals.

There hasn't been any info or pictures leaked to get the thread going either. Seems to be as close to a quickstrike as we'll get. HoH's, JimmyJazz online and in store, and select Niketowns, most likely the same as the royals if not less, will have allocations of pairs. FNL isn't releasing them online, so they say, but they shlould be in select stores. If your local FNL got the Kilroy pack 9's outside of the actual Kilroy's, or even tha Cav's 4, then they could be getting these as well. Call them next Friday morning. 2013 NA Retro 1's AND Quickstrike is a double F you to us in terms of availability lol.

And just some advice for the dude with the best news in the sneaker business,,,,if there isn't a thread on this forum for a shoe where you can post your questions, or at least one active enough for you to spot, then it is not hyped at all and will not sell out. You're too far behind to be first, so just go to an actual blog that has had articles about them for a while to get the info.

I found these for $190 on eBay including shipping. Not gonna deal with another royal bs. $30 over retail is well worth it. Considering if I wanna do reserve or order online. That's $10 for shipping or $10 for reserve plus I gotta drive out there to pick it up. I really like everything about these including the glitter gold on the sole. I'm try to get 2nd for retail. These , royal, black toes and bred are must have for me. I'm glad I found these for $190

Called my local HoH and they doing raffles for clovers or w.e they call em and say most likely will get these and raffle as well... :frown:

I found $219.99 but I message seller for $190.
pimp.gif

Last edited:

we already know g but the black/golds were never on the calendar only the CELTIC ones. i know for a fact they were cuz i was looking for the roshes that day but they pulled it off a few days ago. and yes the black/gold is gonna be QSish haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom