2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
and expect the RSVP between 3-3:45.. its been in that window the last couple times and then Roosevelt 10-30 after.. (Idk if Roose is even getting these)

None? Yeah right. So many villas had the royals and celtics. There's no way not 1 of them wouldn't have it.

LOL...I mean, fingers crossed that I'm wrong...But the flagship store (52nd st) isn't getting them, neither is their highest revenue store in Philly (Gallery mall). I know the manager...Good luck though.

Quick question - How many people actually won a raffle before?

I usually buy online or not at all. I'm too busy to run around town checking for kicks. Since I have no choice this time around I picked up a couple of tix from 2 HOH, 1 Footaction and 1 FTL (NYC) just to try my luck. I always hear people complain that they are "rigged".

I know its all random I just wanted to see how you guys did in the past.  I never win anything haha

if these are primarily a East Coast exclusive, why cant we in Chicago get a exclusive release? MJ did play 13 years for the Bulls

if these are primarily a East Coast exclusive, why cant we in Chicago get a exclusive release? MJ did play 13 years for the Bulls
but that was such a minor part of his career.. if anything Chicago should get some for his playing on the White Sox

Last edited:
LOL...I mean, fingers crossed that I'm wrong...But the flagship store (52nd st) isn't getting them, neither is their highest revenue store in Philly (Gallery mall). I know the manager...Good luck though.

New development...Villa's website is showing that they will be getting these, but the website says "GS"...I didn't even think these came in GS.

Hope still exists!!!!!

I usually buy online or not at all. I'm too busy to run around town checking for kicks. Since I have no choice this time around I picked up a couple of tix from 2 HOH, 1 Footaction and 1 FTL (NYC) just to try my luck. I always hear people complain that they are "rigged".

I know its all random I just wanted to see how you guys did in the past.  I never win anything haha
I've won raffles quite a few times. Most recently the bred xi restock raffle, twice. I'm sure there are some employees out there who pick their friends on purpose and sh*t but, it can be done, good luck to you.

Last edited:

I've won raffles quite a few times. Most recently the bred xi restock raffle, twice. I'm sure there are some employees out there who pick their friends on purpose and sh*t but, it can be done, good luck to you.
Thanks man, I just want 1 pair nothing crazy. Hopefully something comes through.

I think the all around regions that perform the best get certain shoes. As a whole, Jordan 1s aka dunks sell much better on the east coast. Just like runners sell better un euro /can. They deserve them

R u serious?
I might be late (but i havent seen anyone post this) but I just realized why they are doing this in the HOH's they are.. NYC (mj was born here and the jordan classic will be here), NC (where he moved and played college ball and now owns a basketball team there), and Chicago where he played for the bulls...

Now where's Washington's HOH :D
Well tgen what about the hoh in Cali? How does that tie in lol? Consperacy theories at their finest! Lmfao

I think the all around regions that perform the best get certain shoes. As a whole, Jordan 1s aka dunks sell much better on the east coast. Just like runners sell better un euro /can. They deserve them
I don't see how they sell much better there. they sell everywhere...

This was me 2 days ago. Just like that, I have no connects. No where in my city is getting them including the places that actually carried the Royals. This...is...insane...SMFH!
You just saved me some time. I was about to call every Next & Villa in about 20min

Might need 2 of these... Patent leather creases so bad id want a pair to keep fresh... Im getting ready to pay an arm and a leg for these... Im based in the philippines :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom