2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn cant believe not a single site is releasing these. craziness.
mean.gif
in the near future everything is going to be done online, not stressin

Did u enter raffle or get called

And I just talked to the b from footlocker

She's probably full of it lol

Probably faster to tell you they didn't get them instead of explaing that they did a raffle and the raffle is over. I'm not saying its right, but they usually don't straight out lie like that.

I am in Louisville, KY....so my buddy stopped by there and entered the raffle for me. He is effin around on the texts, so I am thinking he got the call. A page or two back and someone confirmed they won at the same spot.

Lol that's funny
I just called and there saying they never did raffles

I hate when stores pull this kinda stuff

wondering why 21M didnt get them...hm...havent even said anything about them... something is fishy

You can totally see the six year gap in my collection from my time at FSU. Haha. Tallahassee seriously doesn't get anything.

Lmbo yeah man I only get like LeBrons here. The beasts have literally taken over! I have to get everything out of town or get lucky online (which has yet to happen) smh

I dont like the abundance of patent leather, too shiny. Plus not a fan of gold on my kicks lol I can see them being worth a lot in the future though.

Wow , these seem impossible to get for retail . Good luck to those trying to score a pair

Wow , these seem impossible to get for retail . Good luck to those trying to score a pair

I can't even find a mom and pop store willing to let them go for 300 one store had them for 500 looked at him and walked right away

Sam
I hope people are being careful with who they're buying from. Saw some dude selling on ebay for $370 saying he has mulitple pairs yet he's from Georgia and his 20 feedback are all from him buying stuff. Dude hasn't sold one thing in his history. You're likely to get a box full of socks and a cereal box buying from guys like this.>D

That same guy stole my picture I posted here. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom