2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Serious question:

How is it that even with bad coaching (Dooley) and being down for years, Vols recruiting always seems to be top notch?  Is it just off the strength of the Fulmer success and legacies?  I feel like most other programs suffer through down years in recruiting when they struggle performance wise but UT is always handing out chains.

As a Vol alum I can tell you that UTK's athletic facilities are second to none, as is the overall recruiting program. The only reason a kid can say no to the Vols is because they have been terrible recently or if KnoxVegas is too far from their home. The football players are demigods lol

Serious question:

How is it that even with bad coaching (Dooley) and being down for years, Vols recruiting always seems to be top notch?  Is it just off the strength of the Fulmer success and legacies?  I feel like most other programs suffer through down years in recruiting when they struggle performance wise but UT is always handing out chains.

As a Vol alum I can tell you that UTK's athletic facilities are second to none, as is the overall recruiting program. The only reason a kid can say no to the Vols is because they have been terrible recently or if KnoxVegas is too far from their home. The football players are demigods lol

Stop it homer.

Lots of smoke around Speedy and A&M.. Still don't buy it.

Also whispers of Tony Brown to Bama leaning towards Bama.

Last edited:
Won't be shocked if Hurd ends up the best back in the class over Fournette and Michel. They calling him young AP with that rare combo of size and speed.
Not so fast my friend, this class of RB's is really phenomenal. You still got Roc Thomas, Chubb, Mixon etc out there...

Nerds lol

FGVHuhp.gif

Back
Top Bottom