2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jimbo with the contract extension 
pimp.gif
 Now we can focus on football.

Texas'll have to try and buy Briles, Franklin, or Strong now.

Dalvin Cook announcing tonight. Safe to say wherever he ends up, so will JC Jackson (who apparently has been balling @ CB @ the UA practices), Ermon Lane & to a lesser extent, Calvin Brewton & DaVante Phillipd

I haven't watched a BC game all year, I thought they would be more competitive than this. Glad to see AZ doing well in a bowl game

Mike: Mixon is a Sooner IMO. Wisconsin the runner-up, UCLA trailing in third.

He's falling down some boards for whatever reason.

I got Hokies losing by 3. 27-24. Beamer Ball, stay close with defense and ST.

No read on Rice and Miss. St. But I'm a Mullen lean if I had to pick.

A&M lights up Duke in a Draft showcase. Win by two TD's.

I can't stand these CBS announcers. Thomas straight up took a helmet right to the chin. Chances are he was concussed, not just a shoulder stinger.

Dalvin Cook announcing tonight. Safe to say wherever he ends up, so will JC Jackson (who apparently has been balling @ CB @ the UA practices), Ermon Lane & to a lesser extent, Calvin Brewton & DaVante Phillipd

When did JC Jackson and Dalvin Cook become a package deal?

When did JC Jackson and Dalvin Cook become a package deal?

I thought Lane and Cook were the package and Phillips would follow them next year
But Phillips decommited from UF, Cook and Lane have been doing the chomp all week at UA practice

Back
Top Bottom