2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

What Lane did with Jonathan Crompton was nothing short of a modern miracle. I think he can work with QBs and seeing Alabama will be starting a new QB for the first time in 3 years I say why not.

And granted this could backfire in my face :lol:

Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 30m

Ya know the funny thing about my TD in the All American game? I did it with a Torn ACL...God has a plan though.

Wow

randmid_1387219318_lane.jpg

Don't hate.

That happening to berrios now is never a good thing but its better then him doing it during the season. He should he 100% by the time season starts.and no chance for lane to Miami? I read a while back we stopped recruiting him

That happening to berrios now is never a good thing but its better then him doing it during the season. He should he 100% by the time season starts.and no chance for lane to Miami? I read a while back we stopped recruiting him

I doubt it, Cook is his best friend and he's one those Miami kids that hate UM

I would like J.C. Jackson back in our class too as a Receiver though, and not a DB, let's see if he flips back

I'd switch #3 and #2. That Texas team was great, but that SC defense they went up against was not as good as the 2004 version.

Said same thing.

That Miami team is forever #1 one though. Might beat everyone on that list by 10+

Rumor is Damien Mama has decided to go on his mission trip before college... but is announcing his choice on NSD

Does that count as a recruit spot in your class for this year or next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom