2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

it was great.. only wish i had some more time to chill in LA, but it was last minute and i wouldnt trade it for nuthin man ...

I was at doak, soaked in rain in '06 when we lost to wake 0-30... i had to be at that title game ...

it was great.. only wish i had some more time to chill in LA, but it was last minute and i wouldnt trade it for nuthin man ...

I was at doak, soaked in rain in '06 when we lost to wake 0-30... i had to be at that title game ...
I'm making it to Doak for Clemson or Florida (11/29).

we will chill then.. i will most likely catch both and ND ... Lot 12 , a couple cases and all the jean shorts and skirts you need brutha :pimp:

itI was at doak, soaked in rain in '06 when we lost to wake 0-30... i had to be at that title game ...

:smh:

If that game doesn't happen then Jeff Bowden doesn't get fired, Jimbo goes to South Alabama & we hire Larry Fedora somewhere down the line.

Yikes.

Barring injury, Rashad Greene will likely break all of FSU's receiving records next year

Clint Trickett vs Jacob Coker to start the season 2014 season lol

Last edited:
2015 Sparty commit Jayru Campbell. How's the other security guard just going to stand there?

Edit: Looks like the video has been deleted. Campbell picked up a security guard at Cass Tech and body slammed him on his head.

Last edited:
Not happy about Sol. Foregone conclusion once Vrabel left for Texans.

He's Stanford bound.

Yeah...I really wanted him in this class. I think even with Vrabel he'd still be a Cardinal.

The days leading up to signing day won't be as exciting this year as they have been previously.

Last edited:
Yeah...I really wanted him in this class. I think even with Vrabel he'd still be a Cardinal.

The days leading up to signing day won't be as exciting this year as they have been previously.
Small consolation but very excited for the ceiling on Erick Smith and Lattimore.

The Kentucky and Michigan rumors scared me a bit late.

2015 Sparty commit Jayru Thompson. How's the other security guard just going to stand there?

Edit: Looks like the video has been deleted. Thompson picked up a security guard at Cass Tech and body slammed him on his head.

Jayru Campbell, my brotha.

Found another link of the video http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-...-Bodyslams-a-School-Security-Guard-10-147-568

:smh: dont know what the backstory is but, putting your hands on faculty is always a no no.

Dude wont make it to MSU

Fixed...not sure where I was getting Thompson from. :lol:

Sounds like he had another incident after they got bounced in the playoffs. That video is floating around YouTube, as well.

Yup punched somebody in the handshake line. Dont know whats up with dude.

Back
Top Bottom