2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I'm nervous bc it seems like UGA just keeps on reloading.  They're like this unstoppable force with these RBs...until you stop them.  In the opener.

Tarron Addison, 20, of Madison, was arrested Thursday on a charge of premeditated murder in connection with the shooting of Tim Pruitt on Dec. 22, according to court documents.

Police were called to the Seminole Ridge Apartments at 1375 Pullen Road at 5:43 p.m. in response to gunshots. Pruitt had already been rushed to Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare with a gunshot wound to the head. According to court documents, a bullet entered his left ear and got lodged behind his left eye.

Witness Delmarick "Mario" Pender told Tallahassee police officers that a man named Ira Denson had used his missing debit card to make purchases two days before. On Dec. 22, Pender said he went to Denson's apartment to confront him about the theft. Denson was not there, so Pender took a pair of Denson's shoes as "collateral," he told police.

Pender then called Denson, who was at home in Madison, demanding his money. Denson said he would come to Tallahassee to repay him and recover his shoes, according to court documents.

On Dec. 22, at 5:32 p.m., Pender got a text from Denson saying he'd be stopping by Pender's apartment soon with the money. When Denson arrived, Pruitt, Pender's half brother, went down to meet Denson and another man in a white PT Cruiser to exchange the money and shoes. Pender said Denson was in the passenger seat. The other man, who Pender could not identify, was standing outside the car, according to court documents.

Pender said he heard Pruitt verbally chastise Denson for taking his brother's money. Pruitt placed the shoes in the car's trunk and as the car backed out to leave, Pender said he saw the driver point a chrome revolver out of the driver's side window and shoot three to four times in the direction of Pruitt and Pender. Pender said Pruitt started holding his head and saying he had been shot, according to court documents.

Denson, in an interview with police, said Addison fired six times as they left the parking lot, according to court documents.

Addison is currently in Leon County Jail

Dude.

How the hell is Denson still on the team? How is he not in Jail? I thought it was just the credit card theft that got Denson barred from team activities, but sheesh

Last edited:
His brother got shot, I doubt he is worrying about the repercussions of taking shoes as collateral.

And apparently Pender's brother survived. So its an attempted murder charge vs the premeditated murder charge that was in the original story

Shaq Thompson getting touches at Tailback
pimp.gif

Yea I don't get how that one dude is still ar fsu...like dude brought a shooter with him for the meetup :lol: ..he didn't pull the trigger but he knew that scenario was an option :smh:

Back
Top Bottom