2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Auburn is all in on Francois. They have taken themselves out for TG6. And Vols lead but are teetering due to numbers especially after Dormady committing at QB. TG may end up way outta state and may end up being 'Brad Banks'
One of the 247 dudes said recently that he wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at UCF. I don't know why he wants to draw the process out so long, son is really TP2 redux. 

That's where he effed up. He had his spot taken by Dormady. Now a days, the QBs of each class have to commit early to get the ball rolling for their respective teams recruiting. And as a coach you have to take the bird in the hand.

TG6 painted himself into his own corner, he gotta own it. I doubt he ends up at UCF. If he's gonna stay in state might as well get down to coral gables.

He's not really TP2 bc the schools were going to wait on Terrell. No one is willing to do that.

If Francois goes to Auburn, he will be fine. I actually hope he ends up there just to see him flourish.

Wherever Francois lands, he's gonna need a good QB coach to help him break that Jordan Jefferson "I throw everything 1000mph" syndrome

Sheeeeeeeeeid
Auburn & D. Craig already cured Nick Marshall of that in little under a yr

Last edited:
#FENCE

Mark Walton still has work to do on that re-classifying. Told someone in here that I didn't think that he was going to make it. A RB haul of Cronkrite, Williams, and Scarlett would still be nice. 

TG come to Coral Gables then he'll be playing WR by mid-season. 
laugh.gif

Gunna, do you think Butch would play him from Day 1 in the spread? 

Last edited:
It's all basically working/worked itself out.

locksley's decision will make waves and the rest ride the ripples on in.

#FENCE

Mark Walton still has work to do on that re-classifying. Told someone in here that I didn't think that he was going to make it. A RB haul of Cronkrite, Williams, and Scarlett would still be nice. 

TG come to Coral Gables then he'll be playing WR by mid-season. 
laugh.gif

Gunna, do you think Butch would play him from Day 1 in the spread? 
That was me. I don't care if he reclassifies or not. I just want ALL of the RB's! 
laugh.gif

Samborghini to The U but he's gonna be a fight until NSD. 

Scarlett also said that if he were to decide, it would be between UM and USCe. How everything has changed once USchool broke apart and they ended up at St. Thomas. Nice little pipeline we have going there compared to how it had dried up in previous years. I know they go everywhere but at one point, UM had nothing really going at St. Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom