2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No one wants to watch that flim flam Oregon offense win anything. Ole ask madden on the sideline type dudes.

tumblr_m8ix40GGx81r88u38o2_1280.jpg

Interested to see who ND plays in the title game.

Would take them over UGA. They struggle against good DL's and Tuitt is a star.

Golson will give Bama fits, provided that he's as crisp as he was to start the game tonight.

I really hope Haden gets rid of this Jabroni. Kiffin has no business being the coach of the USC Trojans. Dude is straight GARBAGE. Congrats to ND though. it'll be interesting to see how they match up against an SEC team.

unfortunately i think lane stays

we desperately need a new defensive coordinator though, this is one of the worst defensive teams ever at SC... and the worst part about it is that we have the talent

No one wants to watch that flim flam Oregon offense win anything. Ole ask madden on the sideline type dudes.

may I ask who is your team?

Florida vs Oregon would be a exciting game

I just dont wanna travel all the way to Arizona to see it :lol:

unfortunately i think lane stays
we desperately need a new defensive coordinator though, this is one of the worst defensive teams ever at SC... and the worst part about it is that we have the talent

I don't think he his going anywhere either unfortunately.

People still think ND is going to get destroyed by someone? They may lose, but that's not happening.

Gator, LSU, Bama, and Georgia fans out in full salty mode

SEC is only good at academic excellence looool

Last edited:
Looks like another nap time NCG....yawn
Bama and Georgia both are much better teams than NoverRated

Best game would be Oregon vs Florida (Fiesta)

throw Kansas St vs Georgia (Sugar)

FSU vs LSU (Orange)

Nebraska vs Standford (Rose)

Last edited:
Now for that dreaded month & a half layoff for ND. Hope it doesn't affect them like it did Tressel & OSU in 06 & 07.

People still think ND is going to get destroyed by someone? They may lose, but that's not happening.

I think Bama would smash them. Both teams have great defense but Bama can score points and ND struggles at doing that. If Bama gets off to a big lead ND has no shot at winning. Assuming Bama beats Georgia of course.

Mantii Te'o probably just wrapped up a Heisman trophy. Fully deserved btw

I really hope the title game whether it be Alabama or Georgia vs ND is better then last time. LSU vs Bama was terrible

Back
Top Bottom