2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

marquez North ...

nthat.gif
Johnathan Ford?

Stay away from Bellamy.

Tarean Folston decommitted from ND and has flipped to Auburn

Looks like ND has held off Auburn for a bit.

coach Dameyune Craig visited 4-star RB Tarean Folston on Wednesday during the day and again that night. Notre Dame visited Folston in between. Per sources, Folston told Notre Dame tonight he was coming to Notre Dame. Auburn will keep battling, but whatever indecision Folston had, he may be leaning back towards the Irish.

Looks like ND has held off Auburn for a bit.

coach Dameyune Craig visited 4-star RB Tarean Folston on Wednesday during the day and again that night. Notre Dame visited Folston in between. Per sources, Folston told Notre Dame tonight he was coming to Notre Dame. Auburn will keep battling, but whatever indecision Folston had, he may be leaning back towards the Irish.

DC gonna get him in the end.

yup. i think so too.

I wouldnt be shocked about 2 yrs down the road, to see Folston as the best RB out of this class. sheeeeeidddd he might even end up being the best CB out this class. I can NOT believe Derek Dooley slow played him :{ :x

Look's like Brown will flip from Syracuse to Vols on NSD.

Best RB out the class? You that high on him?

I got Jon Cook or Jermaine Kelly as the best DB out of this class by the end of their careers

Bruh Tennessee and UGA sold Bellamy that SEC **** so hard :{ :{ :x

Hope he goes to Miss St. or some **** :lol :lol :lol

Think that if he can qualify, Arshad Jackson will end up at Ole Miss in the end

Last edited:

I got Jon Cook or Jermaine Kelly as the best DB out of this class by the end of their careers

Bruh Tennessee and UGA sold Bellamy that SEC **** so hard :{ :{ :x

Hope he goes to Miss St. or some **** :lol :lol :lol

Think that if he can qualify, Arshad Jackson will end up at Ole Miss in the end

Jermaine Kelly from all the way in Salesian, CA? Kid is gonna be really good. But damn, how do you find time to watch film of all these kids? :lol

Jermaine Kelly from all the way in Salesian, CA? Kid is gonna be really good. But damn, how do you find time to watch film of all these kids? :lol

If that's the kid going to Washington, then yes. Cause somebody told me about him and I watched his vids. Don't really sit and watch every singple players vids, mostly ppl who are interested in FSU or FSU has interest in them. And over a ~12 month period that's really not a lot at all.

he likes watching little boys run around is how

Funniest thing about tha statement is the fact that your girl likes watching my kids 'run around' much more than I ever have liked watching any recruiting video.

:hat

Ahhh gotcha. I was wondering how you came across him from all the way over in CA.

Best RB - Greg Bryant

Best DB - Vernon Hargreaves III

Dee Liner reached out to UGA and best believe CMR & Grantham hopped on the jet this morning. Going all out for Rueben.

:lol Dre, I see FSU sent the whole defensive staff Minus Sal Sunseri on EJ's in home :lol :lol :lol

sowwy Sal, stay your dumb *** in Tallahassee.

letsGo EJ :Nthat

Last edited:

:hat :hat :hat

Repped for your appreciation of the BBall team you hold so dearly to your heart

:lol Dre, I see FSU sent the whole defensive staff Minus Sal Sunseri on EJ's in home :lol :lol :lol

sowwy Sal, stay your dumb *** in Tallahassee.

letsGo EJ :Nthat

:lol :lol

I thought Odell was going by his lonesome but yeah there was no chance Sal was going to be there :lol

Good thing Sal isn't his position coach , Eric Sr. don't need anymore ammo

According to Kirkland it was "academics". But his step-dad says it was because the coaches told him we ran out of scholarships.

With only 5 days to NSD I don't really buy either one of those explanations. Just doesn't make any sense. There's more to this. As of yesterday he was going to be a Cane.

I especially know if we did run out of scholarships we'd be telling somebody other than Kirkland to get lost and it definitely wouldn't be a kid from BTW. :|

Following

Manny Navarro
‏@Manny_Navarro
To say Booker T. coach Tim "Ice" Harris is furious with #UM coaches is putting it lightly. Story to come.
Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEETS
9:01 PM - 31 Jan 13

Back
Top Bottom