2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

randomy started looking at greg jones college highlights

bruh

double bruh

Stephen Morris is nice. Got a cannon too.

Is Dallas #2 on depth chart behind Duke?

Caught the UVA spring game.... Coach London got his work cut out for him

Man Greg doing that to dexter got replayed so much back then...think I was watching that game live

That was simply awesome for Nebraska to do that, almost brought a tear to my eye. Must have been one of the best experiences of that kid's life.

They may not be what they used to be on the field (really only Alabama could come close) but Nebraska has always been one of the classiest programs/fanbases in the country.

Gunna how good is Cordarelle Patterson?  Rumors the jets are looking at him with the #9 pick 

I've heard "Percy Harvin-like" -____-

Last edited:
Sony Michel set to announce April 26th and shut down his recruitment.
News out of UMass has Sony Michel’s brother transferring from UMass and I doubt Georgia would be involved in this.

The Article deals with Marken Michel, Sony Michel’s older brother:

“Michel’s departure is shrouded in some mystery. The junior receiver’s brother, Sony, is a five-star running back recruit out of Plantation, Fla. Rumors are circulating that there has been impermissible contact between Marken and potential suitors for Sony, to try to bring the duo in as a package. Sony holds offers from nearly all the major programs in the southeast such as Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia and South Carolina”.  (Note: the author does not list Miami).

Last edited:
What is the significance of a UMASS guy not mentioning Miami in the article? 
laugh.gif

A bunch of recruitniks predicting Sony to UGA, but Stampini covers the Florida and is saying Miami. 

[h1]ESPN often likes to have people vote on which "top" highlight is best. This week it came down to two plays.[/h1]
one is the awesome story of seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer and loves Nebraska football. The team let him suit up for the spring game, where they had him run for a touchdown.

The other is University of South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney's insane hit on Michigan running back Vincent Smith.

Now obviously Clowney's hit is great, but it's also over four months old. And it's up against a KID WITH CANCER HAVING HIS DREAM COME TRUE. I hope ESPN voters did the right thing.

Last edited:
[h1]ESPN often likes to have people vote on which "top" highlight is best. This week it came down to two plays.[/h1]

one is the awesome story of seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer and loves Nebraska football. The team let him suit up for the spring game, where they had him run for a touchdown.

The other is University of South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney's insane hit on Michigan running back Vincent Smith.

Now obviously Clowney's hit is great, but it's also over four months old. And it's up against a KID WITH CANCER HAVING HIS DREAM COME TRUE. I hope ESPN voters did the right thing.

LMFAO

Why so many kids declaring in April? Is that normal? Especially with 10 months to change their minds?

Back
Top Bottom