2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Eric Reid on that 4th & 16 for the game. :smh: He definitely had a better '11 than '12.

Him & Loston in that Ole Miss game :wow: :x :smh:

That's the one, they had Bo Wallace looking like prime Randall Cunningham out there. Even though I must admit Wallace was dropping dimes the whole game.

U didn't say that at all. No qualifying into categories. U said he wasn't good, period
I remember when I said Braxton Miller was overrated and was a great athlete his senior year of high school, but not a good QB and Gunna killed me in here 
laugh.gif
. 4 years later..
Honestly from hs to his frosh yr he really regressed and this is coming from someone who watched him play on a regular basis. He has a cannon for an arm but like most mediocre qb's his feet breakdown when he's rushed. 

If he stays healthy this year, which is a huge if, I think he makes a pretty significant improvement and balls out.

Dude Northwestern starts superrr late too so I cant even give you that one LOL I got two good friends that go there, and one plays football

Edit: I just looked..ALL schools that run on quarters are like that..add Washington to tht list too

Last edited:
Jajuan Story
Aaron Green
Germone Hopper
Nelson Agholor
Tyler Boyd
Denzel Perryman
Kwon Alexander
Dante Fowler
Adrian Hubbard
Jeremy Hill
Nick Marshall

Last edited:
Private school with little city support from the locals. Growing state schools ane a constant bullseye on their back from the 2A...

Miami may get back to competing for and winning ACC titles but the odds of the jimmie johnson/butch davis era of success, are very slim.

Academics moving forward

Something that will happen going forward.

................this is really just a return of the "Prop 48"

It could have the unintended benefit making it where kids CAN'T play as freshmen...........this could help more anything (to get thought out of mind)

Anyway here is an excerpt...........

Current initial-eligibility standards require entering freshmen to graduate high school with 16 core courses passed and a minimum 2.0 GPA matched with an ACT or SAT score on a sliding scale.

The 2016 standards mandate the same 16 core courses but stipulate that 10 must be completed by the start of the student's senior year of high school and that all 16 are finished in four years. So effectively say goodbye to the practice popular in basketball of reclassifying to enjoy a fifth year of high school.

And the minimum GPA jumps to 2.3.

A survey conducted by the NCAA indicated that of all freshmen football players to enroll at Division I schools last fall, approximately 40 percent would have failed to meet the 2016 requirements.

Forty percent. Meet your academic redshirts.

By definition, an academic redshirt is a student-athlete, in 2016 and beyond, who meets the old eligibility requirements but not the new standards. An academic redshirt can receive a scholarship and practice with the team but cannot participate in games.

U didn't say that at all. No qualifying into categories. U said he wasn't good, period
I wish I could dig it up, but I'm almost positive that I didn't say he wasn't good at all. Called him overrated and said going to play for Jim Tressell would be a bad move if he wanted to develop as a QB. 
I got you B.  Just rep da kid!

*jumps in time machine*
Braxton Miller is not a Top 10 player in the country. He may have the potential to be there one day, but no way in hell is he a Top 10 player right now.

This 2011 class for Ohio is loaded though.
Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Braxton Miller is not a Top 10 player in the country. He may have the potential to be there one day, but no way in hell is he a Top 10 player right now.

*shaq face*

non sense
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

*shaq face*

non sense

Have you seen him play Gunna? If he is the top Qb in the country then this class is
definitely weak at QB. He is athletic as hell and could be great if developed, but he isn't a Top 10 player right now. No way. With these being early rankings it makes sense though because he does have that potential.
Only Highlights.

Terrell Pryor was the exact same way. was he not the top player in his class?

and u also said Jordan Hicks wasnt that good, so Im not really high on your evaluation skills
And just for the lulz:
Steal stuff out of dorms.  Get a pass
Choke your girlfriend.  Get a pass
Drink and drive.  Get a pass
Kick the crap outta people on the ground.  Get a pass.
Post on Facebook, get your @#$ off my team. 

Chip Kelly, disciplinarian.  
pimp.gif
Reading through the old threads can be kinda comedy a few years later.

09 was FLOODED with Gators fans.  I don't think we have a single one actively posting right now.  In 2015 we'll be saying the same thing about Notre Dame supporters 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/201825/09-rea...homers-lets-geh-geh-get-it/13380#post_6690314

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom