2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

USC's longest past play was 8 yards........................8 yards B, and you have Agholor and Lee on your squad.....inexcusable son

Just disgusted with the offense and Opie (UF chose the wrong QB again, give the black man a chance) yesterday. Had me listening to Drake the rest of the day. Good game Cane fans.

Just disgusted with the offense and Opie (UF chose the wrong QB again, give the black man a chance) yesterday. Had me listening to Drake the rest of the day. Good game Cane fans.

At least it was close cause we most likely won't see it again unless its a bowl game.

If USC and Texas both went after the same coach where does he go?

I was wondering the same thing. They're both top five programs, both have national reach when it comes to recruiting. I guess it'll come down to where the candidate is comfortable and who can offer the most $?

USC.
sick.gif

Reading his posts the last few pages of this thread, you could almost see jcmojica's soul dying .
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
@NewsBreaker: THIS JUST IN: UCLA football wide receiver Nick Pasquale fatally struck by vehicle in San Clemente, CA - @abc7

Wow

wow Mamba in this thread after a florida L.......havent seen this fool since the tebow days 

Back
Top Bottom