2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Mega matchups left after another "Game of the Century" yesterday:

Oregon v Stanford
FSU v Clemson
LSU v Bama
FSU v Miami
OSU v Michigan

Missing any?

looking at VT's unis the last couple of years reminds me of kobe after his adidas contract ended and he was sporting all type of kicks. VT is acting like they are just testing out unis.

Last edited:
I don't want to gas it, but I think Cuse could upset Clemson and I'm not just saying that because that's my school. They beat down West Va and Louisville who came into the Dome as huge favorites in the last two years. The only thing that has me wary about that claim is that those defenses are not this year's D.

Last edited:
At this point, we need lsu to beat bama, we win out. Still think 3 spots is harsh taking #1 down to the wire

Dat Michigan drop in the ranks
sick.gif
after that performance against Akron, they should consider themselves lucky

in years past A&M would have fallen out of the top ten. Im glad the polls are giving credit to A&M and Georgia for losing to top 5 teams and keeping them ranked high

Last edited:
I'm clueless when it comes to football( hence European),For us football is what you call soccer.Trying to get better though lol.

Not confident in Miami until they get that offense right...**** has looked poor the 1st two games

This one streak he had:

6:15, NBA thread

6:16, Boxing thread

6:17, Fantasy football thread

6:18, NFL thread

6:19, The Challenge thread

6:20, Fantasy football thread

6:21, NFL thread

7 posts in 7 minutes in 5 threads. 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Lol, at least I'm not trolling like Bilbo.

I'm in and out on NT depending on work. Do my best to contribute positively with active discussion.

Back
Top Bottom