2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Are there any current BYU students or alumnus here on NT? I'd love to know what Friday/Saturday night in Provo is like.
funk is the Oregon ducks fan. he has detailed over the years about BYU honor code and what goes on up there. sure he will come in here soon and post about it

Vtech

USC
Texas

Nebraska

and who else will have job openings this offseason?

Jay you watch any of USF this year? Willie Taggart just don't have the talent to do anything yet?

When did BYU start taking this honor code stuff seriously?  Didn't Jim Mcmahon basically do whatever he wanted when he was there?

Was it when LaVell Edwards left?

Banned for life? No, but should he get a longer suspension for throwing a punch that didn't look warranted? Yes. LeGarrette Blount got damn near the entire season until Chip Kelly saw they could clinch a Rose Bowl berth.

Blount wasn't suspended for the punch. He had been headaches his entire career there and maybe you forgot but he went after fans during the dust up

Lol y'all want dude to be banned for life for throwing a punch in a football game. Mannnnnnn please

Beamer is in trouble as soon as the season ends.
He knew it last year when he changed coordinators on O.

Smh at marrying your career to Logan Thomas and Scott loeffler :smh:

Loeffler has been awful. I think Mike O'Cain was VT previous playcaller. I blame them for LT not becoming the Cam-esque 6'5" 250 lb Heisman winner he was destined to be. But I'm not sure if any TEs have won the Heisman.

It was funny how bad Loeffler was at Auburn post-Cammy. Then he gets to coach who some genius touted as Cam'ron part 2 and still fails.

As for the Isaiah Battle suspension, I wouldn't have been surprised if he had gotten an extra game. Punches happen in games it's just that people reacted differently because he squared up and hit a little dude with a Tyson uppercut. If it had been after the game or he did some Lagarette Blount type ****, the calls for more games would be fine.

Rell has been geeked about the idea of Syracuse beating Clemson since the season started. He wants whatever gives them a better chance of that.

Last edited:
Are there any current BYU students or alumnus here on NT? I'd love to know what Friday/Saturday night in Provo is like.

funk is the Oregon ducks fan. he has detailed over the years about BYU honor code and what goes on up there. sure he will come in here soon and post about it

Vtech
USC

Texas
Nebraska

and who else will have job openings this offseason?

Jay you watch any of USF this year? Willie Taggart just don't have the talent to do anything yet?

Willie has zero talent. That was all on skip holtz. He reached usf's recruiting thru the mud. Willie T has gotten off to a better start on last yrs nsd.

Usf knew where they were tho. Hw landed a couple QBs. That's what they need the most

my homeboy played for Utah and we asked him what they do out there and if he ever goes to BYU ...he said everybody still gets it in like any other school but the main difference is you gotta be super slick with it...he said its like sneaking around when you young and still live with your parents or some **** :lol: ...unless thats my only offer no way im even considering going to BYU :smh:

Last edited:
Banned for life? No, but should he get a longer suspension for throwing a punch that didn't look warranted? Yes. LeGarrette Blount got damn near the entire season until Chip Kelly saw they could clinch a Rose Bowl berth.

yea blount came back at the end of the season against Cal and seen very very limited time.

yea blount came back at the end of the season against Cal and seen very very limited time.

after Blount came back James already solidified the starting spot

Noo Blackout for the LSU game. Good Lord no
mean.gif
Richt deaded that quick.

I also reads a lot about Muschamp being on a hot seat but I guess that just depends on who you're reading. Dan Mullen, Mike Riley & Mark Dantonio the same.

Also Mike Leach not doing himself any favors at WSU.

Back
Top Bottom