2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

They'll probably end up hiring cam Cameron. It feels like dude has a new job every year.

Last edited:
Kelly won't get fired..

Andy Reid started out 0-4.. Won 2 games, then lost 3 more.. Finishing the '99 season with 5 wins

Soooooo who's the next USC coach....?
mack brown

KIFFIN HAS BEEN FIRED

USC Trojans ‏@USC_Athletics 2m
Breaking news: Lane Kiffin has been relieved of his duties as USC's head football coach per AD Pat Haden.

Last edited:
:lol:

Al Davis knew what was up with him :lol:

Edit: :pimp: Canes ....not gonna get too happy because there's still a long way to go. Hope they don't sleep walk into chapel hill in October because unc is terrible

Last edited:
I'm shocked

I mean I knew dude was going to be fired eventually, but I didn't think Haden would drop the bomb on him as soon as they landed in LA

Last edited:
:lol:

Al Davis knew what was up with him :lol:

Edit: :pimp: Canes ....not gonna get too happy because there's still a long way to go. Hope they don't sleep walk into chapel hill in October because unc is terrible

Don't think we will. Golden has The boys right this year. I've been saying its gonna be a game just like the old days come Nov 2nd 2 top ten teams fighting. But Coley is looking real nice these past 2 games 4 TDs.

17 straight for Urban :pimp:.

Should've let Kenny G cook though :nerd:.

I would not be surprised to see Bielema take his team into the swamp and beat Florida. Had their chances vs A&M.

Lmao I wake up and kiffin is gone. Sucks for him but he'll get another job somewhere

Maybe in FCS...dude has been a fraud since day 1...never proved he was a good head coach anywhere...got opportunities at big time jobs basically off Carroll's success. Dude is going to have to work his way back up to the big leagues.

Lmao I wake up and kiffin is gone. Sucks for him but he'll get another job somewhere
Maybe in FCS...dude has been a fraud since day 1...never proved he was a good head coach anywhere...got opportunities at big time jobs basically off Carroll's success. Dude is going to have to work his way back up to the big leagues.
sun belt team might have a job for him lol

Back
Top Bottom