2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

30 pass attempts isn't even close to only passing
Alabama averages 67 plays per game. that still gives you 30 to run and 7 for special teams

If you can't stop the run why would I pass it ? Why would I pass it more than 20 times when you can't stop any of my running backs ?

It's a luxury for him...if you got good backs, you don't need to pass 30+ times it's stupid to do so...when he do pass it he makes plays, and that's why he's mentioned

Last edited:
If you paid attention or read through this thread, I predicted the Utah upset previously for football reasons.

Home field, Coach Whitt, they way Utah played at BYU and against OSU.

Lol okay, I figured you might have but I admit I'm not scanning this thread like that. Their uniforms are clean, though.

Alabama averages 67 plays per game. that still gives you 30 to run and 7 for special teams

If you can't stop the run why would I pass it ? Why would I pass it more than 20 times when you can't stop any of my running backs ?

It's a luxury for him...if you got good backs, you don't need to pass 30+ times it's stupid to do so...when he do pass it he makes plays, and that's why he's mentioned

So your RB's don't get destroyed. If you have a top QB you shouldn't have to worry. When Saban had a top QB he was throwing the ball. He knows AJ is average at best

So your RB's don't get destroyed. If you have a top QB you shouldn't have to worry. When Saban had a top QB he was throwing the ball. He knows AJ is average at best

No, he knows he has a stable of work horse RBs..that can eat up lines and clock and if one get hurt he can easily plug in another one ...same with Georgia...Murray only has 2 games of 30+ pass attempts...

No, he knows he has a stable of work horse RBs..that can eat up lines and clock and if one get hurt he can easily plug in another one ...same with Georgia...Murray only has 2 games of 30+ pass attempts...

you still haven't given me one reason why AJ is one of the top QB's in the nation.

Since when has Saban called offensive plays?

you still haven't given me one reason why AJ is one of the top QB's in the nation.

Guess winning a National Championship counts for nothing these days.

Since when has Saban called offensive plays?

you don't think he has any influence on that? if not then lane kiffin needs to take notes

Last edited:
Iowa State was cheated like hell. A clear strip and a clear fumble, and NOW they wanna look at an obvious play right now

So the UT running back is stripped, Iowa State defensive player has the ball and has run 5 yards before the whistle blown. The RB was ruled down by contact and his knee never touched the ground....

Oh ok. What a joke. What's the point of replay if you can't get the call right?

I think I have, and your counter was "Well if bama was one dimensional" which is dumb because one dimensional teams are losers

one dimensional? throwing it 30 times a game is not one dimensional at all :rofl:
thats about 50/50
Alabama averaged 24 rushes per game and 41 passes per game. thats pretty one dimensional. are you calling them Losers?

Back
Top Bottom