2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Don't feed the troll

I'm not trolling anyone. That's just how I feel from what I've seen.

SEC teams are tested multiple times throughout the season. Oregon's toughest games are against UCLA and Stanford.

Oregon struggled for 3 quarters against a UCLA team that threw for 63 yards. They're a good team that has their worth magnified playing in bad major conference.

They're taking care of business and you can only play your schedule, so I'm not hating. However, the SEC is a different animal. Running the table in the SEC> Running the table in any other conference.

Oregon might blowout Stanford next week they usually don't have 2 off games in a row

How did UCLA only have 64 yards passing

Don't feed the troll

I'm not trolling anyone. That's just how I feel from what I've seen.

SEC teams are tested multiple times throughout the season. Oregon's toughest games are against UCLA and Stanford.

Oregon struggled for 3 quarters against a UCLA team that threw for 63 yards. They're a good team that has their worth magnified playing in bad major conference.

They're taking care of business and you can only play your schedule, so I'm not hating. However, the SEC is a different animal. Running the table in the SEC> Running the table in any other conference.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao I want Miami to spoil FSU season ......trust me I really do

but if that doesn't happen then I want that match up 

Okay, tell me the games Alabama has been tested in this year?

They were taken to the wire by A&M and have both LSU and Auburn left. It's not like they're running through top 10 teams, so i feel you there. But their schedule as a whole is tougher than Oregons.

I see your argument of if A&M scored 42 against Bama, why can't Oregon. Oregon's defense is much better than A&Ms is (most are lol), so I think it is possible that Oregon could beat Bama. However, I'd still take Bama. Bama would probably be a 5 to 7 point favorite over Oregon, right?

******g Oregon state bro. Could be up 9-0 instead this coach goes for it twice within field goal range. Its gonna come back to.haunt them

Back
Top Bottom