2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Not saying he's bad. just middle of the season as league play rolls around and you have to throw a guy in who hasnt played.

very Yikes worthy

gonna see more shotgun read option?

Not saying he's bad. just middle of the season as league play rolls around and you have to throw a guy in who hasnt played.
very Yikes worthy
gonna see more shotgun read option?

Definitely YIKES worthy. Pachall is the 21st player TCU has lost over the last year or so from injuries, grades, or issues with the law. What sucks is we are missing our RB's also so you cant rely on a heavy dose of the run. I guess this will help the team prepare for next season because this one is going down the drain quickly.

Definitely YIKES worthy. Pachall is the 21st player TCU has lost over the last year or so from injuries, grades, or issues with the law. What sucks is we are missing our RB's also so you cant rely on a heavy dose of the run. I guess this will help the team prepare for next season because this one is going down the drain quickly.

So, at what point do people start pointing fingers at Patterson?

pointing fingers at Patterson for what?

He is the one kicking guys off the team for stuff that at other BCS places would barely get a light suspension

Last edited:
So, at what point do people start pointing fingers at Patterson?

You can lead the horse to water.... Im sure he would have went and picked Casey up if he would have called him. He makes tutors available to players. They have resources. He cant do anything about those things. That is what kids do.

He has basically only had one bad incident, the drug bust from February and he dismissed the players who were arrested. He caught heat for not suspending Pachall for a failed drug test but that was only the first failed test. Im interested to see how he handles this though.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're trying to angle this as Eichorst leaving because **** is about to hit the fan. In reality he's leaving because Nebraska can pay him a hell of a lot more than we can.

pointing fingers at Patterson for what?
He is the one kicking guys off the team for stuff that at other BCS places would barely get a light suspension

you point fingers if he lets guys stay on the team after getting in trouble and they do it again

2u4352b.jpg

Point taken...damn. LOL

You can lead the horse to water.... Im sure he would have went and picked Casey up if he would have called him. He makes tutors available to players. They have resources. He cant do anything about those things. That is what kids do.
He has basically only had one bad incident, the drug bust from February and he dismissed the players who were arrested. He caught heat for not suspending Pachall for a failed drug test but that was only the first failed test. Im interested to see how he handles this though.

Thanks for the info...just an outsider looking in.

Eichorst was highly recommended for the Miami job by his one-time boss at Wisconsin, athletic director Barry Alvarez -- a close friend of Miami President Donna Shalala.

Alvarez is also a graduate of Nebraska.
that good ol boy networking going on

Supposedly some writer for a newspaper in SC Tweetered that 2 ACC coaches will unexpectedly be stepping down after the season. ACC can't really afford to lose any of its incredible coaches right now.

They're trying to angle this as Eichorst leaving because **** is about to hit the fan. In reality he's leaving because Nebraska can pay him a hell of a lot more than we can.

AND **** will hit the fan. :lol:

At some point they're getting clipped, better to be gone before then, that's how the Pete Carroll types do it in CFB

Supposedly some writer for a newspaper in SC Tweetered that 2 ACC coaches will unexpectedly be stepping down after the season. ACC can't really afford to lose any of its incredible coaches right now.

Paul Johnson from GT & Spaz from BC

Just guessing

Last edited:

At some point they're getting clipped, better to be gone before then, that's how the Pete Carroll types do it in CFB

I'm trying to stay optimistic. I know we're getting the hammer but I'm hoping for a Ohio State-esque punishment, 1 year ban and a couple of schollys.

I'm trying to stay optimistic. I know we're getting the hammer but I'm hoping for a Ohio State-esque punishment, 1 year ban and a couple of schollys.

i been wondering whats gonna happen too, its been way too quite, its probably gonna be closer to what USC got

So I know he passed the tests, allegedly, but is it really a good idea for Woods to be out there?

Oh wait. Yea he seems fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom