2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

LSU gives you a much better chance to win

- Esp if Mett's not healthy by then

Then again, Morris might throw for 7,000 yards vs A&M.

You know what, ignore my initial statement :lol:

LSU has a much better run game then A&M which we can't stop worth a ****.

Yeah and A&M just has some guy who is known to run and only just ran for almost 300yds his last bowl game.

A&M would rape us. Anybody who'd rather play them is an idiot. We just gave up 500yds to Pitt, Duke, and Virginia in consecutive weeks. L$U would beat us too but at least it wouldn't be as bad.

Yeah and A&M just has some guy who is known to run and only just ran for almost 300yds his last bowl game.

A&M would rape us. Anybody who'd rather play them is an idiot. We just gave up 500yds to Pitt, Duke, and Virginia in consecutive weeks. L$U would beat us too but at least it wouldn't be as bad.
Relax man A&M hasn't proved any thing this year other then playing Bama close. Stop acting like there world beaters. Our real weakness on defense is stopping the run LSU likes to pound the ball. The styles are different. There not gonna sit there and try and pound you inside all game like LSU will.

What has Oregon accomplished? Please tell me...

Choking for decades like Lisa Ann

Keep flexing against scrubs with that ***** offense only to get snuffed 2-3 times a year when y'all face a legit defense

Last edited:

Keep flexing against scrubs with that ***** offense only to get snuffed 2-3 times a year when y'all face a legit defense

And every year, Miami has recruits... I mean they're literally right in their backyard.
And every year, the U is back... I mean, so much history! Accomplished so much!
And every year, Jacory Harris Heisman pictures...
And every year, less than double-digit wins... losses against 'legit defenses'? How about making Logan Thomas look like Tom Brady? DUKE? The audacity to throw fade at another school.
And every year, more excuses...
And every year, 'there's always next year, the U will be back'... *point out five championships*

Miami fans are the Dallas Cowboys fans of CFB.

Just saw the oregon/oregon state highlights.. Man I don't think I could have watched that whole game

Just too hard on the eyes

Relax man A&M hasn't proved any thing this year other then playing Bama close. Stop acting like there world beaters. Our real weakness on defense is stopping the run LSU likes to pound the ball. The styles are different. There not gonna sit there and try and pound you inside all game like LSU will.

***** we lost to Duke. And in the last 3weeks we've had two offenses ranked in the 100s put up 500 yds of offense. Don't talk to me about "world beaters".

And every year, Miami has recruits... I mean they're literally right in their backyard.
And every year, the U is back... I mean, so much history! Accomplished so much!
And every year, Jacory Harris Heisman pictures...
And every year, less than double-digit wins... losses against 'legit defenses'? How about making Logan Thomas look like Tom Brady? DUKE? The audacity to throw fade at another school.
And every year, more excuses...
And every year, 'there's always next year, the U will be back'... *point out five championships*

Miami fans are the Dallas Cowboys fans of CFB.

Too far Chester, too far.

AJ McCarron isn't in the top ten in any major passing statistic. Why is he a Heisman candidate again?
Actually he is #10 in qb rating at 165.1, not that it matters .. I would go with Winston if he is cleared in time... I think he is the best player in college football right now on the field, but currently it's still unsettled and I personally wouldn't vote for him, although i heard a good argument from a voter saying vote with the idea that if he does get charged the NCAA can take the trophy if need be.

I like AJ because the man wins games. When they were struggling against Miss St. he was $$ on every pass. He shows up on the big stage. He beats the best competition. He is a leader and doesn't make many mistakes. I know his stats ain't eye-popping, but stats only tell half the story. And yes his team is elite, but I doubt they would have performed as well without him.

Just my opinion though... tomorrow it might change if he blows rec against AU
laugh.gif
... but i doubt it

Who do you guys favor right now? Lynch? Williams? Carey?

Why is Bridgewater forgotten? They only lost one game...
Manziel is without a doubt the best offensive player in the country.  People just don't like the fact that he doesn't give a **** what they (the media) think.

Last edited:
So it's been three weeks and McKinney still hasn't gotten the memo that Johnny broke his hand against Mississippi State. We might run the ball 3 times tomorrow. Here's to hoping he doesn't find out by the time we play Miami in the Chick-fil-a Bowl. On a side note, do I get a free 8-piece if we win?

Manziel is without a doubt the best offensive player in the country.  People just don't like the fact that he doesn't give a **** what they (the media) think.

whos season do you think is more impressive though , all things considered ?

i agree , Manziel's numbers are off the charts . to me , Winston being a freshman and elevating FSU to a team people think can rival Alabama is a bit more impressive . he also has that "signature performance" against Clemson that heisman voters often look for and Manziel has that "signature loss" against LSU that kills a candidates chances

i will say though that if Manziel goes OFF today against Mizzou he could get back in the hunt

Don't get me wrong AK, I love Manziel... been posting all year that I hope Tampa drafts him ... but like Prez posted I'm looking at wins and overall success(maybe too much). 2 picks against Bama, the LSU game...... too bad his D sucks and his OC leans so much on him.....

:lol: Finally Famous ... Yesterday we were talking about the Tomlin issue and my friend was telling me about Woody Hayes tackling some dude in a UCLA game ... would love to see something like that live :lol: ... and you right , them boys ain't ready BM gunna feast :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom