2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I see auburn jumping o$u if they win next week. The bcs won't allow a title game with no SEC team

No way. It help Ohio State is playing a top 10 team next week. But the BCS wants a traditional football power in the game more for money. So an Ohio State fits the bill.

:rofl: :rofl: dat block

Lol he was already gone when that happened.

CFB is the best!! First brady cHoke then the mercenary with quedtionable last second choices. Man o man.

LSU we back next year! The hat will redeem hisself.

I see auburn jumping o$u if they win next week. The bcs won't allow a title game with no SEC team

No way. It help Ohio State is playing a top 10 team next week. But the BCS wants a traditional football power in the game more for money. So an Ohio State fits the bill.

O$u has beaten nobody so far. Auburn just beat the best team in the nation and if they beat mizou next week who could be ranked 4th in the nation. Plus I have a hatred for Meyer so I really don't want to see him win anything

Manziel is clearly hurt and can't throw the ball. Hill needs to come into the game ASAP. This is just stupid -_-

O$u has beaten nobody so far. Auburn just beat the best team in the nation and if they beat mizou next week who could be ranked 4th in the nation. Plus I have a hatred for Meyer so I really don't want to see him win anything

I see what you saying and it's a slim possibility I believe. They have the resume but being unbeaten goes a long way and is hard to do as we all see today.

Cold Blooded lmao. I don't expect dude to be tweeting any more after the game he had.

Greatest ending to a sports game I've ever witnessed.

Crazy I called it chilling with my girl fam. Told them if the kick comes up short, Auburn gonna take it to the house.

Crazy

Saban gonna regret that decision for years

Last edited:
Holy hell still in shock at the ending. Just took 3 back-to-back-to-back shots and just giggin :lol: I bet FSU fans are going HAM right now. It's their BCS Title to lose now.

ANNNNNND thats the real reasoning behind you and everyone else's logic who thinks we will be leapt. If they do so be it, but I don't see them gaining almost a WHOLE point on us in the BCS

Let tosu in. They'll just get rolled just like when the vest was there.

I just dont like that u can play 0 comp and be ranked so high.

ANNNNNND thats the real reasoning behind you and everyone else's logic who thinks we will be leapt. If they do so be it, but I don't see them gaining almost a WHOLE point on us in the BCS

Atleast I can admit it. You know that you only think they deserve it because your a fan. Did you think Boise St. Deserved to be in the national championship games? What about TCU? Because your schedules are pretty similar in strength

Quick question was the D - line man who flicked off the crowd a key player? If he was how much you wanna bet he still plays next week for that scum bag Meyer in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom