2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Dude didn't want to go to Oregon because it was too far from his mom. Find it hard to believe he was gonna go to UCLA. Prob woulda have transferred out if he had.

Edit

Who are they gonna replace him with in this class?  Don't say Adoree.

They don't play the same position, so I don't understand what you're asking.
im asking if they turn their attention to a different recruit to fill out the class tonight since they have another spot suddenly open?

Is there a backup plan?

No, UCLA is comfortable with it's class and the current recruits they're pursuing. We knew from the jump it would be a smaller class than normal, so nothing changes.

Damien Mama is going straight to his mission trip instead of playing a year first?

Why did USC offer a 2* Wazzu CB tonight?

Mama thing is a rumor that he isn't gonna qualify and therefore gonna take a mission, but people are saying it's false.  Just night before rumor spreading.

Which 2* CB?

Patrick Porter.

Per 24/7:

Keenan Bowen ‏@kbowen247 10m
#USC and #Arkansas offered #Wazzu commit Patrick Porter today… we caught up with Porter: http://*****/ti43t (FREE) #GoCougs #WSU

His Scout profile: http://ucla.scout.com/a.z?s=12...amp;nid=6949252

Sounds like USC is out of the Adoree race.

Another tweet about Porter from Keenan Bowen, who is a beat reporter for Wazzu's 247 section:

Keenan Bowen ‏@kbowen247 40m
Some questioning whether Southern Cal or South Carolina offered Porter, I was told Southern Cal by Porter. Will sign with #WSU tomorrow.

Last edited:

Damien Mama is going straight to his mission trip instead of playing a year first?

Why did USC offer a 2* Wazzu CB tonight?
Mama thing is a rumor that he isn't gonna qualify and therefore gonna take a mission, but people are saying it's false.  Just night before rumor spreading.

Which 2* CB?
Patrick Porter.
Per 24/7:

Keenan Bowen ‏@kbowen247 10m
#USC and #Arkansas offered #Wazzu commit Patrick Porter today… we caught up with Porter: http://*****/ti43t (FREE) #GoCougs #WSU

His Scout profile: http://ucla.scout.com/a.z?s=12...amp;nid=6949252
Sounds like USC is out of the Adoree race.

Another tweet about Porter from Keenan Bowen, who is a beat reporter for Wazzu's 247 section:
Keenan Bowen ‏@kbowen247 40m
Some questioning whether Southern Cal or South Carolina offered Porter, I was told Southern Cal by Porter. Will sign with #WSU tomorrow.
I haven't heard that about Porter anywhere.  I know we allegedly just landed Lamont Simmons (another corner) and are still pursuing Fred Warner and have Jabril Frazier waiting in the wings to see how signing day plays out so I'm not sure us offering makes any sense?

Especially if there's actually a question over which usc it is and none of the sc writers have ever mentioned him in elation with the trojans?

Last edited:
That Wazzu beat reporter just confirmed it was Southern Cal and said he spoke with the kid directly. Take it for what you will.

That Wazzu beat reporter just confirmed it was Southern Cal and said he spoke with the kid directly. Take it for what you will.
@adamgorney

Let's try this again: According to multiple sources #USC the school in California has not offered Patrick Porter.
Either the 247 reporter, the kid, or both of them falsely reported it was SoCal. The whole thing is weird.

Last edited:
LOL Dre I can't even take that Featherston story serious. Don't even think he was that close to flipping.

Tomorrow gonna have me at work like 5% payin attention to my job. :smh: :lol:

People lose they minds when rumors crank up tomorrow. Hope we see some good drama like Saban chokin a secretary or somethin cool like that. :lol:

JC Jackson to UF
Derrick Nnadi to FSU
Blake McClain committed to Nebraska over the weekend but some expect him to sign w/ USCe today :lol:

Last edited:
Isaiah McKenzie to UGA

Tyre McCants recieved late offers from UGA (last night) and FSU(This morning)

We'll see if he remains a USF commitment.

FSU offer likely means Dupre told them he was heading elsewhere. That in state pressure

Noles snatch Derrick Kelly from UF/LSU

Last edited:
Dupre, Lane, Rudolph, Harrison :smokin

[quote name="dreClark" url="/t/504441/2013-college-football-thread-realer-than-real-deal-holyfield-s-o-craftsy/31200#post_19739608"]Isaiah McKenzie to UGA

Tyre McCants recieved late offers from UGA (last night) and FSU(This morning)

We'll see if he remains a USF commitment.

FSU offer likely means Dupre told them he was heading elsewhere. That in state pressure[/quote]

Being a Gators fan this one stings a little. Just wanted to shout out this thread. Tops in all of CFB.

Back
Top Bottom