2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Gumbys was horrible :lol:

But you could get a 20 inch pizza for like 6 bucks

While I get that people don't want criminals associated with their school, people value wins more

I believe the last 3 Heisman Trophy winners have been arrested

Last edited:
Season needs to start. I'm using the cfl as my football craving right now

No kidding man. I've been watching reruns of games on ESPNU and Pac-12 Networks :smh:

Desperation mode is critical

Last edited by a moderator:
No kidding man. I've been watching reruns of games on ESPNU and Pac-12 Networks :smh:

Desperation mode is critical
For some reason Comcast cut off my espnU I saw top 25 games was on tried to put it on and it was off. I gotta call and have them put it on again. Never had Pac 12 network tho

Multiple outlets now reporting that DB Chevoski Collins and backup RB Jalen Overstreet were dismissed from the Longhorn team. Neither player was expected to contribute much in 2014 and both were previously banned from offseason workouts for various indiscretions and violations of team rules.

Charlie's core values are well known. If you're looking for a reason, you'll probably find it there.

Texas is going to have scholarships available in their 2015 class.

something in the water here in texas.

Is there a list of the Top 25 games of the year or are they releasing them each night?

#18 is on ESPNU right now.

Wisconsin @ Arizona State.

Last edited:
If it weren't for kids' futures being ****** by the whole "getting kicked off a team" thing, it would almost be comical what's going on with Texas and TAMU. Both sides swear the other side is on the exact opposite side of the spectrum (Strong = military-style discipline, Sumlin = Wild Wild West, anything goes), yet both have had pretty serious problems lately. Really brings thing in to perspective how different kids are and how evolved coaches really have to be in how they deal with these kids they're "in charge" of. I really don't envy the position these coaches are in.

Last edited:
2015 RB Mike Weber and 2016 LB Daelin Hayes out of Michigan visiting USC for the weekend.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting til either of those coaches starts losing then we'll hear coded language like "'they' can't manage and police these kids. the coach has to be a father figure. someone the kids will respect." etc.

i may be creating a future straw man, but that's something i've heard said almost verbatim in the past.

I'm just waiting til either of those coaches starts losing then we'll hear coded language like "'they' can't manage and police these kids. the coach has to be a father figure. someone the kids will respect." etc.

i may be creating a future straw man, but that's something i've heard said almost verbatim in the past.

It'll happen :smh:

The season needs to start now son...smh...Not sure how many times I've watched FSU games on youtube....I feel like a scout with the amount of tape I've watched this offseason son... :smh:

On another note anyone want to make a list of impact Freshman on their teams to compare?

For FSU I see:

Trey Marshall
Travis Rudolph
Demarcus Christmas
Jeremy Kerr (RS)
Dalvin Cook
Possible Ja'von Harrison and Ermon Lane still on the fence with those two

We just need a new thread to post our predictions and stuff for the 2014 season :tongue:

I don't care that the CBB thread is long and has been going on awhile :lol: New threads for new seasons are :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ermon Lane will get plenty of tick

You think so, I think he has plenty of upside but I would think if the foot injury heals up nice Rudolph would get more snaps. Travis seems like he is the more polished receiver who could be plugged in rather easily. I do think Lane will pass him up in year 2 or 3

There is no one on the roster (save for Rashad Greene) that is good enough to keep him off the field, provided he learns the playbook.

Plus if the team plays in any way like they did last year, there will be plenty of blowouts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom