2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Uneventful offseason for Michigan and I would like it to stay that way. Glasgow got suspended for the Appy Game for a DUI but that's about it. Looking forward to see if the OL has a pulse this year. Need them to find a decent 5 and let Smith and Green go to work. Peppers should be fun to watch. Will prob start out at the S spot opposite of Wilson since JD Blake and Ray have the 3 corner spots filled

@BryanPolice
@TaylorHamm247 No TAMU player has been arrested for the robberies that occurred this week.

Last edited:
FML, apparently rumor going around Joe Mixon hit some girl and the cops were called. It was his 18th birthday also. Cops were called but no arrests made.

If he did hit her, kick him off ASAP.

Four-star OL Okeke moving to Atlanta?

Ryan Bartow
2 hours ago

Comments:2
Add a comment

The next time you see four-star offensive tackle Chidi Okeke-Valentine, a U.S. Army All-American, playing it appears it won’t be in south Florida but rather in Atlanta.

Chidi Okeke-Valentine's future school is up in the air.

According to Hialeah (FL) Champagnat Catholic coach Mike Tunsil, the nation’s No. 10 offensive tackle in the 2016 class has left his program.

“He’s departed with a group of men from the Ejike Ugboaja Foundation claiming to be his legal guardian,” Tunsil first told 247Sports.com on Friday afternoon.

The coach and Champagnat’s head master met with the faction and Okeke-Valentine mid-day at the school.

“They decided he’s going to go to a private school in Atlanta near the Ejike Ugboaja Foundation,” Tunsil said. “He won’t be back here. They left without any paperwork, too, so he hasn’t officially transferred but that’s where he will be at as they are driving up there right now with him.”

The No 9 junior in the state of Florida camped at Alabama, Florida State, Georgia and Auburn last week.

“Once we got back down to Florida, Okeke has been with them since,” Tunsil noted.

The Crystal Ball reads 75-percent for LSU and 25-percent for Florida State for the nation’s No. 71 overall prospect.

OU true freshman running back Samaje Perine "lifted 275 20x, broad jumped over 10', and had a 35 inch verticle.... WOW

Looks like Tennessee will be the first football program to get the Jordan brand from Nike

SOURCE
nerd.gif
wow

sheesh

BREAKING: We can confirm 5-star RB Joe Mixon involved in serious altercation early Friday morning on OU campus: https://t.co/VNNLvWOsVf
— RJ Young (@RJ_Young) July 25, 2014

Hearing a chick and her girlfriend called Mixon a racial slur and the butch girl sucker punched Mixon. Apparently, Mixon fled the scene.

What happened in between no one knows yet. I have heard that one of Mixon's friends slapped the girl. I also heard the girl broke her face and jaw in 4 places (however, no ambulances came and no charges were filed) so I don't believe that at all.

Was his 18th birthday also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom