Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Steel 10s FTW!

tumblr_inline_mgqo2i6Z6n1qltqg1.gif

Wow are you kidding me? Weak holiday releases. I was hoping for the Columbia XI's but wouldn't of minded something different but that black with a steel jump man is definitely not what I had in mind AT ALL!

I'm pretty surprised to see so many of you all are feeling the Steel Xs over the other 2..

I used to love playin ball in those! but I lost them due to my carelessness.. damn, I miss them sneakers

easily copped over the Taxis and XIs.. I just hope they can fix the squeak haha

Wordd... Fix they need that squeak

I'd like to see more pics of the XIs, but most definitely a cop for the others! Though I'd rather have the Columbias.... 

The Steel Xs are the only jawns im even considering coppin...this holiday season startin 2 look real weak...no Columbias tho smh

someone in the thread was saying jb didnt consider an all white shoe like the columbias to be a holiday shoe...anod now they releasing 2 white shoes :smh::smh:

Steel X's....I missed out last time they retro'd in 05. Taxi XII's are easy to find on ebay, yet people acting like this shoe is a rare gem. :lol:

As for the XI's, I don't know yet.....

Copin the Steel 10s & Taxi 12s. Yet gotta see an actual pic of the Laney 11's before deciding. 

Waiting for blondsoccerplyr to come in with concrete info as he has done for the past three years.

Those aren't the actual pics of the 11s. But will be Laney inspired. Does it mean it'll come with pre yellowed clear soles?

This.
I think the laney hs 11 might look like:
White upper wuth blue patent, yellow outsoles and jumpman.
Not very elegant colorway but maybe interesting.

Those aren't the actual pics of the 11s. But will be Laney inspired. Does it mean it'll come with pre yellowed clear soles?
i dont think so, I mean the Laney 5s did not have a pre yellowed sole, but I mean it could be you never know

Edit: Let's just wait for those pics to surface

Last edited:
I Would really prefer the columbias, They should just release the Laney Vs instead of messing with the 11s!! Might cop those steel 10s tho

Interested in what the 11s will look like, I feel like they gonna be like the bred 11s for an odd reason, hopefully they better than those horrid 11s lows

Jb actually making me keep my money this holiday season??? My steels are in great shape and if it is not the Columbia 11's it is a no cop for me. My taxis are beaten since I had them since 97/98 so I will grab them

My steel 10s are stll crispy.
Might cop taxis with a disco or from outlets.

Need more info &pics about them jordan 11s

Back
Top Bottom